Adrenaline

• A simple idea: If you receive critical damage by an attack that
    (A) does not dismember you
    (B) did not hit your head
    you can go on for a few seconds without any stamina limitations before you drop dead or until somebody damages you again. The exact duration could depend on the stamina you had left (like 1 second per 10 stamina).

Of course this would also require projectiles to not disappear mid-flight and the Pavise to lose this life-force link to its owner.

• I don’t think we need more mechanics, especially something like this. If you die, you die. That’s it. No second chances or killing while you are technically dead, please.

• Why is this needed? What are the balance implications of this?

• Would be cool, but only against AI or playing as heroes vs regulars. In a multiplayer game where both sides are equally strong this mechanic has no place.

• @Evil:

A simple idea: If you receive critical damage by an attack that
    (A) does not dismember you
    (B) did not hit your head
    you can go on for a few seconds without any stamina limitations before you drop dead or until somebody damages you again. The exact duration could depend on the stamina you had left (like 1 second per 10 stamina).

Of course this would also require projectiles to not disappear mid-flight and the Pavise to lose this life-force link to its owner.

This would only be fun for the person about to die. Otherwise, dead people should stay dead.

• I always thought fisting people to death is just fucking retarded not to mention that fisting simply does too much damage. That aside I thought it would be cool if instead of death, you get knocked out for like 2-3 seconds. This would allow teammates to protect you till you regain consciousness and are able to fight. This would of course would have to add in a longer weapon switch timer switching from fists to another weapon. It would add a much different feel to the game and make fisting a little more risky and less annoying.

• You parry a fister and he’s fucked.

• @lemonater47:

You parry a fister and he’s fucked.

The truth.

Fists OP

• @Retsnom:

That aside I thought it would be cool if instead of death, you get knocked out for like 2-3 seconds. This would allow teammates to protect you till you regain consciousness and are able to fight.

99% of any pub game: No one defends anyone. Every match is kill kill kill.