Torn Banner, really?

• I only have one question: Torn Banner, are you really so lazy?

I mean, I bought the game 4 days after it came out, and it’s still the same repetitive stuff. There are no new TO maps (Citadel, oh yeah, but the map sucks). Woah, you added new helmets, how cute. Too many stupid bugs. Water still has no physics. Are you ever going to release something new?

• You should probably read patch notes before ranting.

• @NomadCZ:

I only have one question: Torn Banner, are you really so lazy?

I mean, I bought the game 4 days after it came out, and it’s still the same repetitive stuff. There are no new TO maps (Citadel, oh yeah, but the map sucks). Woah, you added new helmets, how cute. Too many stupid bugs. Water still has no physics. Are you ever going to release something new?

Yes water physics pls that is the main requirement and would definitely not hinder game performance in anyway (100% gameplay improvement)

• Yes, give water physics now. I literally cannot play without them, there are so many places where water physics would apply and it would increase enjoyment dramatically. Fuck CFTP, fuck weapon balance, fuck bugfixing, fuck new maps, give me water physics right now.

I’m boycotting this game until TBS adds water physics.

#waterphysics2014

Valve is lazy too because they haven’t added ANYTHING in CS 1.6 for years. Not even water physics.

• Lack of water physics just shows that TBS are con artists who only want to make a quick buck with steam sales.

• This thread was a few weeks too late.

• at first we need more fps. pls the game must have a better stability.
    I have 16gb Ram DDR3-1600 and a gtx 760 but in Battles of 20man and higher i have 20 fps. What is this?

• 1 fps for each man. Seems fair.

• @Memnon:

at first we need more fps. pls the game must have a better stability.
    I have 16gb Ram DDR3-1600 and a gtx 760 but in Battles of 20man and higher i have 20 fps. What is this?

What CPU do you have? The game uses the CPU mostly, so even if you have a GTX Titan, if you’re running a CPU that’s 5 years old you aren’t going to have great fps.

• @Flippy:

What CPU do you have? The game uses the CPU mostly, so even if you have a GTX Titan, if you’re running a CPU that’s 5 years old you aren’t going to have great fps.

my cpu is an i7 4770 3,4ghz

not so bad :D

• @Memnon:

my cpu is an i7 4770 3,4ghz

not so bad :D

Well, you should never be getting 20 fps then. Make a thread about it in Technical Support.

• @Flippy:

Well, you should never be getting 20 fps then. Make a thread about it in Technical Support.

Sounds like it’s running on his integrated card

• Also, fuck off OP. Torn Banner has been amazing lately.

• @Karasu:

Also, fuck off OP. Torn Banner has been amazing lately.

But they haven’t even announced water physics…

• #addfish2014

Fish gets higher priority than water physics.

• We need quickscoping obviously. It’s the greatest mechanic in any game ever.

• Terrain deformation when TB? Obviously voxel based terrain deformation is the future, I want to be able to build castles of mud and stone while preparing for the battle. Why haven’t you done this yet TB? It’s obvious that this is the future of chivalry, when combined with water physics so I can construct a moat with my castle.

• How funny you all are, focusing on one thing I said. Do you even know how much it would add into the atmosphere if bodies could float on water? New maps, Torn Banner released 1 shitty TO map, a few duel maps that look like an amateur made them, new helmets, and they keep fucking up the combat mechanics with every patch they make. I’m not even talking about getting stuck in terrain every 20 seconds, flying vanguards that haven’t been fixed yet, even though TB said they have.

• Charge attack was fixed, game mechanics are fantastic in the current beta, and there’s a few solid custom TO maps now. Quit bitching

• +1 for fish. I like to sit on the rock and fish during FFA matches so it would be nice to actually catch something.
    Having played the Titanfall demo, I can also say with certainty that Chivalry game needs parkour. Also mech combat chassis and bears.