Calling All Clan Leaders

• -=As Requested=-

Calling all Clan Leaders! In an attempt to better coordinate with all the competitive clans. We have created a special group specifically for clan leaders called “Colony Leader”. Only one badge can be given to one person per clan. That person will be the voice and representative of that clan. “What are the perks?” Some of the perks of joining this group consists of… Special discounts from hivegaming.net on game and voice servers. Discounts in the “Hive Store” coming soon! Getting notified about upcoming events days before they go live. Join in discussions with other colony leaders on how to make Hive Gamer events better and leave feedback and ideas. All for FREE!!

For more info Click Here

Updated 03/23/14 - The current roster
    Æ | Dofoo
    Fletch
    Karasu
    SiNs
    SmoothLunchable
    unborn
    **ШC | Dweller
    [DeathGods] New

• I’m happy to see players are starring to support our efforts. :)

• Don’t take it personally the competitive scene died a while ago for a number of reasons that have been posted over and over again.

Maybe think about hosting a competition for pubbers who just want to have fun and not be stressed into forming the most competitive group ever.

Perhaps have people sign up and group them by rank or random or something.

• We actually offer that as a service on Hive Gamer. We even provide servers, ranking system, all that… Never used

http://www.hivegamer.com/ladders.php?l7-Chivalry:MW-Scrims-1-vs-1

• Per my other post, it is much more complicated than just having a server and a website. It requires social contacts and a lot of organization that is unlikely profitable.

• That’s what this hole post was about… The “Colony Leader” group.

• I saw this feature, but wasn’t sure what it was for. It looked like it was only to get discounts on server costs, and I’m quite happy with NFO.

• Actually that was just incentive to signup, As for NFO That’s a good host. They actually host at the same data center we do.

The ideal of the group is to bring all the existing leaders together so we can form a solid competitive league.

• Don’t wait for the clan leaders. Just keep running events and eventually they will come to you. You’ll need to do some more competitions besides duel tournaments though. There have been many tournaments hosted with Chivalry that you can research to define your rules and set up. You’re making it harder than it is.

• @Dr.Nick:

Don’t wait for the clan leaders. Just keep running events and eventually they will come to you. You’ll need to do some more competitions besides duel tournaments though. There have been many tournaments hosted with Chivalry that you can research to define your rules and set up. You’re making it harder than it is.

Completely agree^

• @gregcau:

Don’t take it personally the competitive scene died a while ago for a number of reasons that have been posted over and over again.

Da fucque? Comp scene’s doing great. Better than it ever has in the past 6 months.

• I’d recently noticed that a lot of competitive players who had quit the game are back now at least in pubs.

• @BillDoor:

I’d recently noticed that a lot of competitive players who had quit the game are back now at least in pubs.

CFtP.

/10uprons

• @Chimpanzer:

CFtP.

Eh, I’d say it’s simply more to do with the fact TBS apparently give a shit now. I still don’t like the game as much as I used to, but the direction it’s moving in is more important than its current state at the moment.

• What nabs said.

Also, isn’t Hive Gaming NA only?

• @afiNity:

What nabs said.

There are people outside of NA?

• @afiNity:

What nabs said.

ATM, Yes all of our servers are located in the US. However we let people with a 100 to 120ms compete. That is until it becomes a problem.

• Playing with 120 ping is a problem :P

• @afiNity:

Playing with 120 ping is a problem :P

We’ve talked about moving it down 110 or 100ms Max