Found whats wrong with the stamina!

• when out of stamina , you shouldnt be able to block( or very slowly ) ,running out of stamina like it is right now is not realy a big deal … it should be much more of a handicap than it it … and like in AOC, hits should do less damage and be much slower while on low stamina …like in real life…

ppls dont care that you cant do combo hits at zero stam , they just keep swigning and swigning away till youre dead …

it just doesnt feel like an important part of the gameplay as it it ( not even secondary) … in AOC stamina was everything! , now i dont even bother to keep my eye on it …

and once again ! stamina regen while sprinting is absurd at best!

( sorry to spam the forum with the stamina subject … but personaly , its the only thing i believe needs some major changes in this awesome piece of art that it chivalry! )

• and like in AOC, hits should do less damage and be much slower while on low stamina …like in real life…

–> i liked that very much, but there was 1 problem with. You couldnt fight against many enemies at the same time. CMW has a faster gameplay and you have more options. I prefer that and i have nothing against spammers (as long as they dont hit their mates) because its realistic too.

in AOC stamina was everything

–> you still need stamina to survive