Chivalry UDK.exe problem

• Hi guys
    When I wanted to start a game, it says " UDK.exe has stopped working" and crashed every time!
    This happened to me after the 1.3 GB Update(12.10.2012)
    Can anyone tell me the solution of this problem
    Thanks in advance!

• Verify game cache from steam?

• wow thanks a lot

• I did that and i still get UDK.exe error :/

Worked like a charm before the patch.

EDIT:

I read this from crashlog, maybe it will help:

[0109.06] Log: === Critical error: ===
    Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk. (<- I think this info is bullshit i have plenty of space)

Address = 0x7c812afb (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll]
    Address = 0x5d0f51 (filename not found) [in E:\MYSTEAM\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x5ddf53 (filename not found) [in E:\MYSTEAM\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x7c9141df (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll]
    Address = 0x7c90f65c (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll]
    Address = 0x7c809430 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll]
    Address = 0x7c80c2a0 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll]
    Address = 0x18d22bc (filename not found) [in E:\MYSTEAM\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x18d180d (filename not found) [in E:\MYSTEAM\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
    Address = 0x566256 (filename not found) [in E:\MYSTEAM\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]

It seems like something with Kernel32.dll

• I have two friends with the exact same issue. Both have the same error in their launch.logs (Critical: appError called: Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.) and both are on 32 bit systems. We’ve been through redists, increasing virtual disk space, verifying and re-installing, both also had no issues prior to the patch.

Once I figure out a solution, I’ll let you know.

Edit: Seems a 3rd friend has this issue too, same as above, 32 bit.

• Eddited my previous post. Thanks, i’m waiting for solution :)

• Moving this to support too.

• I won today the beta and i have the same problem…

• Go to My Documents\My Games\Chivarlry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame.
    Send Logs\Launch.log and Config\UDKSystemSettings.ini to tornbannerstudios@gmail.com

• I am having the same issue. I sent my logs and UDKSystemSettings in an email. If anyone comes up with a solution, please post it here.

• Hey I need help … I get the error I have done to change it to sistems.ini and nothing … any other solution

• Hey I need help … I get the error I have done to change it to sistems.ini and nothing … any other solution

• We believe we have just fixed the issue, can you restart Steam and download the new patch? Thanks.

• That worked. Thank you.

• How do I download the new patch?
    greetings from Spain

• Steam will automatically download it.

• @b3h47pte:

We believe we have just fixed the issue, can you restart Steam and download the new patch? Thanks.

You’re probably aware of this. But just incase you aren’t. We still have the same problem. UDK.exe error seconds after starting the game.

• @b3h47pte:

Go to My Documents\My Games\Chivarlry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame.
    Send Logs\Launch.log and Config\UDKSystemSettings.ini to tornbannerstudios@gmail.com

If you have already done so - do it again :)

• Done

• Getting this also, restarted steam, verified install, get the crash on start up. I sent the two files along to the address as well.