Suggestion for 2 new knight helmets

• after you release the next beta and the game rebalance is done, you should add these 2 new helmets for knight into the game:

for mason knight, are more badass version of this

for agatha , are more badass version of this

i would pay 5$ for a badass war mask for mason knight :eagerness:

• IMO, all dlc helmets should be shared between classes.

• That first helmet looks like a Dacian helmet I saw. Some noble Dacian helmets had the scales coming from it.

Problem being the Dacians were around 1200 years beforehand. The Dacians as with many barbarian nations liked to put on roman things into their helmets or whatever they were wearing. There you have a roman faceplate over the top of it.

• Doesn’t matter Lemon, the armor in the game is already mish mash from different eras. Once again, Chivalry is not historically accurate or realistic game.

• @Kreittis:

Doesn’t matter Lemon, the armor in the game is already mish mash from different eras. Once again, Chivalry is not historically accurate or realistic game.

Mish mash of eras?

No its all medieval. Mish mash of a few hundred years maybe but not 1000. Removing the faceplate and you can probably get away with it being medieval. Though by that time chainmail was preferred over scale. Though in the east scale armour was used quite a bit still. Not sure about in the actually helmet though.

Anyway the mason death mask helmet looks similar to this. And that has more of a norse look to it which is medieval.

• @lemonater47:

Mish mash of eras?

No its all medieval. Mish mash of a few hundred years maybe but not 1000. Removing the faceplate and you can probably get away with it being medieval. Though by that time chainmail was preferred over scale. Though in the east scale armour was used quite a bit still. Not sure about in the actually helmet though.

Anyway the mason death mask helmet looks similar to this. And that has more of a norse look to it which is medieval.

These are not medieval either, yet they are in game.

• Those do look pretty sweet.

• @lemonater47:

Mish mash of eras?

The top helm is quite similar to several Slavic helms (Russian, that area, etc), which were quite fond of the human-styled mask. I’m sure I can find a few references from some period sources. Again though as others have said, I’m not terribly bothered by historical “accuracy” in a game where a 15th century European man-at-arms (not the class, the medieval military term) wielding a wildly impractical sledgehammer manages to kill a 13th century knight wielding a 16th century zweihander via a combination of physics-defying swing manipulation and head explosions. Fun gameplay, but low historical accuracy. As it should be, mind you :p Anyways, the Russian helms I’m talking about would actually fit the Mason knight’s aesthetic quite well, which already exhibits several Eastern European characteristics: the basic helm of the knight is a fairly typical conical eastern design with a mail face-covering, which was common to pretty much all of eastern Europe. The splinted limb defenses, such as the vambraces, are also pretty typical for Eastern Europe. So the helm Crushed is talking about already fits the existing aesthetic and time period. And they look bad-ass to boot, kind of like (as in exactly like) the Vaegir war-masks from Mount and Blade Warband.

• Damn that second one looks sick. Would buy/10

• @lemonater47:

Ahh but they look medieval.

Yeah but so the helms Crushed linked.

• Agatha knight pls.

• Klappvisiers for the mason knights immediately.