Special helmet for all contributors

• When i look at the workshop and see all those awesome maps and mods like cavehideout, Irilla Shore, Neuschwanstein and many many other awesome maps and mods i didnt mention i get mad at the thought that theres ungrateful people out there who hate on new maps no matter what without even spending more then 5 minutes on them.

Most of us contributors spend dozens and hundreds of hours for providing new content for the chivalry players FOR FREE

I demand a special helmet/item/skin whatever for every community contributor who made a quality mod/map, just because.

that is all! :eagerness:

• As a contributor myself I can only agree on this. Make it happen Torn Banner! I want to be fancy :)

• Can I dream of a new helmet, a fancy sword a new set of knight armor! Maybe something with Swans on…… or Grails…!!

All in all it sounds like a most excellent suggestion !

• It sure will encourage people to make more maps and mods!
    Heh, I wouldn’t mind a nice new shiny helmet :) (Eye-candy mode activated)

btw. Working right now on the remake of Aoc_Valley. It’s shaping quite nicely. Finally got some spare time to do stuff.

• Yeh I can’t wait to see 1000 “map4helm” maps on the workshop! :P

Edit: ^^ BTW, did I see VALLEY? mmmm yum.

• Thats why i said quality content, so TBS would have to check it or something, nabster you mongo, lol.

• @CRUSHED:

Thats why i said quality content, so TBS would have to check it or something, nabster you mongo, lol.

But then you wouldn’t get one, crushed. :D

• @NabsterHax:

But then you wouldn’t get one, crushed. :D

True that.

• im down for this, good idea.

• If I can get a Gondor helmet for my helms deep map then I’ll die happy.