Minor Bug via Chvivalry MeWa

• There’s a minor bug when one is playing TO -Objective based servers- on Chivalry, if you are on Agatha team and the server auto balances you to the Mason team, if switch to your fists (Shield needed) your shield still has blue Agatha logo but now you are on Mason team. In order for this glitch to occur I noticed, you have to be a Man At Arms with a shield to begin with…

So basically if you are MAA and playing TO server, with shield/whatever weapon of choice and you get autobalanced… lets say you are Mason, to the agathian team. Put your fisticuffs out and blam, watch the shield flicker slightly from blue, then a full on Red of your previous team shield. I’m not sure if this is posted already, and was tempted not to post it to begin with as I thought maybe it was a hidden of the disgust of being auto-balanced so you run around with the other teams shield to fuck with the current team due to being autobalanced. xD

Also I noticed possibly this glitch might impact with each class in an unusual way. (this is a theory from what I’ve seen… and not confirmed.) I saw a Vanguard or maybe Knight? get auto’d not sure what weapon lineup he had going but his chat stayed in his other team chat. He was Mason, switched to Agatha and when he used team chat we could see what it said and registered as Mason, and not his then current Agatha team (he also couldn’t see text as it dissapeared, but all on Mason could see it)

edit; fixed the purchase issue, but please others respond or test this out although its hard to predict when one will get auto’d possibly try joining the team last and hope other team ragequits

• I will get screenshot proof of this soon as I get auto balanced about every other map! edit incoming soon.

And here I have video proof of said bug. I reiterate how minor it is (does fuck with people and expect many tks if you do this) Remember this is shield bug for Man At Arms for when you get Auto-Balanced in a Team Objective server/gametype. I DONT HAVE VIDEO PROOF OR SCREENSHOT but there is a few bugs with each class in TO with auto-balance… very minor but as I state in description I only play Archer/MAA in TO mainly. If someone could comment thanks… ><

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycChNsvwCEg&feature=youtu.be

• I didn’t record in time or pre-record but I just got auto-balanced and if you pause at the beginning and check the chat, you can see I was on Masons just not too long ago, then now I was in Agatha spawn. And yes I’ve asked teammates and they too see that I have mason or agatha shield (opposite shield color of whatever team I’m on) so it is visible by teammates and gets my tk’d a bit but only cause I run around with fisticuff to annoy people cause I got auto’d :D

• Can confirm this exists (as does his video I guess). Here’s a screen shot of a knight with the bug from a TO game I played today on official servers:
    http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/432647777264068998/CD9513F5E42E372E01241481C3C4E65ECFCF77B1/
    Although he does have his weapon out… not his fists…

• For a knight can have weapon, but only time MAA has his shield on his back is either with Staff or Oil pot/Fists.

• Auto balancing can also leave your name on the wrong team on the scoreboard.