Thank you TBS

• I think I can safely speak for almost everyone when I say absolutely, fantastic work TBS. You are making so many great decisions and releasing meaningful patches in such a short amount of time. I love to see your presence here on the forums, you guys seem really awesome and I love that you are interacting with us. Sometimes we may be a bit blunt, but only because many of us have so much passion for this game. I just wanted to make a thread where we can show our appreciation for your work and say thank you.

• +100000000000

• Now if we can only make them release patches on a Thursday rather than a Friday.

• I’m so excited I have started my new custom map design.

• @gregcau:

I’m so excited I have started my new custom map design.

Will it be full of Greg’s hot girls? ;)

• The future of Chivalry looks bright indeed. :congratulatory:

• @lemonater47:

Now if we can only make them release patches on a Thursday rather than a Friday.

Trust, we don’t try to release patches on Fridays :(

• Yet there is still a lot of small and big issues you need to freaking get around to solve rather than just focusing 100% on undoing a patch. For example better animation for both Javelins and Polearm for instance? That’s something we have been crying about ever since release, but yeah. The Priority list in TBs is somewhat fucked up if you ask me. But improvement on combo parry looks good, and of course parry into parry. Those are good job, but yet all of this kinda comes too late. Deadliest Warrior shouldn’t have been focused on before you guys would’ve really left this game in a good shape, but $$$ is what rules everyone now days huh. Anyways, looking forward to the next upcomming patches, hopefully they’ll be good.

• I will be happy once we finally have proper goat physics but good job nonetheless, TBS. You get a cookie.

• thanks a lot to TB for polishing up a lot of the stuff people were complaining about and fixing so many issues and for making it possible for modders to alter the game and mod what we want to mod.

#sdkftw

THANK YOU SO MUCH TORN BANNER!!

• @BillDoor:

I will be happy once we finally have proper goat physics but good job nonetheless, TBS. You get a cookie.

Yes, the goat physics have never been on par with the multitude of other mainstream goat physics simulators. If you can improve them TB this game could become and eSport.

• Wheres the goat hair simulation tho? dat fur needs to be animated

• Definitely a big thank you to Torn Banner is in order. They’re doing much better now and I’m very happy and excited with Chivalry’s future again.

• I forgot to say this in my other post but thank you so much for making the dedicated server stable,
    like really stable great job.

I know im 1 of the few who run a dedi but I think it was a patch or 2 ago since then
    I haven’t had 1 crash even with all the modding we are doing and that is awesome Torn Banner
    that we have a stable dedicated server now cause before it was like 2 days max and crash so great improvement guys please keep up the stellar work.