Where are the custom modded servers

• I can’t see any online, not even those with 0 players. I know there were a few with pure TO maps.

• I guess there are a couple not doing TO. Sigh I need to get my own server I guess.

• Modded Matrix Mayhem

has a good dose of To,Koth and FFA maps to keep anyone having fun my friend, you should try that 1 Gregcau its up 24/7 and is an epic modded server which I bet you will have a blast on too, you wont find intense action anywhere else in the game like you will on MMM

• Developer

Multiplay has their custom map functionality working as of late yesterday (following the release of P4H1, which added some features they needed), so we’re going to start hosting Official custom map servers soon.

• @WARSAW:

Modded Matrix Mayhem

has a good dose of To,Koth and FFA maps to keep anyone having fun my friend, you should try that 1 Gregcau its up 24/7 and is an epic modded server which I bet you will have a blast on too, you wont find intense action anywhere else in the game like you will on MMM

Yeah but I only like TO.

@CrustaceanSoup:

Multiplay has their custom map functionality working as of late yesterday (following the release of P4H1, which added some features they needed), so we’re going to start hosting Official custom map servers soon.

Thanks.

I contact Simrai so by end of next week I should have Chicago server running only custom TO maps.

• Semi-Custom Map Server would be running right now, but this hotfix broke map autodownloads.

• My NFO server seems to not be willing to run any custom map since the patch. Gosh darn it.