Cant load custom map

• Hi. After the patch is no longer possible load custom maps that are not already in the workshop:frown-new:. I was working on my map and my server said : map’s name is not correct … ( map’s name is AOCTO-m46 ) so is compatible i think… i had seen somewhere that will be explained a workaround until new patch. So Can you explain how to run custom map?

• @zioteschio:

Hi. After the patch is no longer possible load custom maps that are not already in the workshop:frown-new:. I was working on my map and my server said : map’s name is not correct … ( map’s name is AOCTO-m46 ) so is compatible i think… i had seen somewhere that will be explained a workaround until new patch. So Can you explain how to run custom map?

My Maps also doesnt load when i try to open it in my server. as in the editor it works perfectly fine. but when i try to start it in the server i host then it will show another level (a chivalry normal map) and than crashes server. wich means my map dont load. anyone know wat to do about it? so less infmormation on internet.

• RiptheJacker and I get perpetually stuck loading certain custom maps as well :\ I have no idea what causes it.

• I also have the stuck on loading screen bug when joining my own server sometimes, which is very annoying not to be able to join even your own server at will.