Blocking and parrying with your butthole still exists.

• Title says all, and it is very annoying. Many times I will fool my opponent to blocking the wrong direction, and the block will still be successful, even though I am stabbing them in the back.

Has anyone been able to figure out what causes this, or is it completely random?

• It has to be a visual bug or it could have something to do with the specific horizontal speed cap for weapons that affect parries.

• Iron Sphincter technique… I thought it was a lost art.

• I think what happens is the parry tracers (the blue ones that reach the farthest out) go through the opponent into the back of his parry box, before the damage tracers can make contact with the hitboxes of the opponent. It happens a lot with stabbing weapons when you’re point blank. SoW, Halberd, Spear, etc.

• it happens a lot when 2 people are attacking the same person from both sides, even at max range from the back.

Butthole blocking exists, and there are a handful of people that are capable of doing it at will. This needs to be fixed as it is VERY abusable.

• When ever I’ve been blocked or parried coming from behind My weapon hits theirs instead of their body.