No need in mastering the game

• All you need to do aparently is stand in a big group (when defending) and spam attack everything dont worry about friendly fire it is reduced, just spam them attacks like you are having a fit.

To win be the bigger number with bigger swords fuck being chivalrus and fuck having fun just spam.

• Yeah bro you nailed it.

• Dont forget for maximum effectiveness only use the standard slash and form a ball like this

• And remember, kids: the more you can charge into your allies, the better.

• also, TIL you can pubstomp with a group of 6 and be called clanfag exploit hackers, even when your group’s rules are: ZWEI only, LMB only, no parrying.

• exactly why in our mod those dumb swords are 4.5 ft long lol

• While playing as Archer, make sure to aim for the largest group of teammates and enemies then guess shoot your heart out.

These things, they happen.

• haha I was expecting a lot of hate as usual a pleasant surprise :) thanks

• Remember, the important thing when playing Team Objective is to have the highest number of kills on your team. Actually completing the objective should not be a consideration.

• @BillDoor:

Remember, the important thing when playing Team Objective is to have the highest number of kills on your team. Actually completing the objective should not be a consideration.

Surely you jest.

If I am playing TDM_stonehill, if I kill everyone then my team should be able to get to the king easier.

• @BillDoor:

Remember, the important thing when playing Team Objective is to have the highest number of kills on your team. Actually completing the objective should not be a consideration.

Protip - you can get all your kills around the objective!

• if teammate is getting attacked from behind, run the other way.

• @Silu:

Protip - you can get all your kills around the objective!

Especially with a catapult.

• @dudeface:

Especially with a catapult.

From the enemy spawn.

• If you’re an MaA, always throw firepots on team mates to keep them on their toes!

• lol. Guys you should watch the big boy teams in scrimmages. Really it looks like running in is what they do and if a real team replaces them in the near future, I wouldn’t be surprised. The teamplay I’ve seen in this game, 5v5, is very disappointing. 1v1s and 2v2s? Refreshingly impressive. 5v5s? No. Not very complex strategies or ideas flowing whatsoever.

• @Fritzthedog:

lol. Guys you should watch the big boy teams in scrimmages. Really it looks like running in is what they do and if a real team replaces them in the near future, I wouldn’t be surprised. The teamplay I’ve seen in this game, 5v5, is very disappointing. 1v1s and 2v2s? Refreshingly impressive. 5v5s? No. Not very complex strategies or ideas flowing whatsoever.

lol put together a team and scrim us please.

• lol put together a team and scrim us please.

lol but he’s pretty right, the teamplay and strategie in chiv is nothing special, if this guy come from cs i’m not surprised he think this way, the teamplay and strategie is on a totally different level lol.

• @Edmund:

lol but he’s pretty right, the teamplay and strategie in chiv is nothing special, if this guy come from cs i’m not surprised he think this way, the teamplay and strategie is on a totally different level lol.

He doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about. Either he watched casual scrims where teams are just messing around with different strats and not entirely worried about engagements, he could have watched inexperienced clans, he could not know what to look for (he isn’t in voip with these teams listening to the strats, or some combination of the above.

Competitive games have varying levels of complexity. Which games have more complexity behind strats is subjective, which is why I wouldn’t have the ignorance to go into a forum where I was a complete noob and shitpost with my stupid observations. Simply put, if you think it’s so fucking simple, prove it.

• Maybe he watched Crushed tking his teammates like a huge noob in his knight POV video.