Rank stuck again what the hell

• So… I got some thousands of XP after last update but then after some rounds my XP stuck (in ini file) what the hell? it was ok for ~halfyear since mass rankproblem threads.

Verifying cache\removing .ini file\reconnect in console or joining many random servers(including official)\leaving in the middle of fight or after new round - USELESS (anyway it was always useless)

wtf?

• So?? It was ok after some server updates thru steam but after last update… now its broken again(after few rounds) not sure if its updates or due to modded servers but joining official - still broken\no +points. WHY YOU BROKE IT?? IT WAS OK FOR ~HALFYER OMG/

• Not sure if this is related but I keep getting reset to rank 42 every time I get on rank 43. I already was on rank 43 for 8 times

• Couple possibilities

1. To earn XP, you have to be on a ‘Ranked’ server (not modded) and there have to be at least 5 players in the game.

2. It seemd like there was a bug that jumped some people up in rank. But their XP didn’t also go up. So they had to actually rank up to the level they currently show at before they will actually rank up further from the rank shown. Did you get a jump in rank at one point AfiNity?

• No I didn’t.

• maybe steam is the problem and not chivalry

• @BillDoor:

Couple possibilities

1. To earn XP, you have to be on a ‘Ranked’ server (not modded) and there have to be at least 5 players in the game.

2. It seemd like there was a bug that jumped some people up in rank. But their XP didn’t also go up. So they had to actually rank up to the level they currently show at before they will actually rank up further from the rank shown. Did you get a jump in rank at one point AfiNity?

I’m also having this issue since recently. I checked my .ini when I was leveling up and i didn’t notice any sudden jumps.

This sucks ;_;
    A friend of mine has been stuck at 49 since Dec.

• I had this problem a while back from 49 to 50, just would not give me xp. I was able to fix it by deleting my entire chivalry medieval warfare file under documents/mygames and it worked fine since then.