What is the current list of custom TO maps

• This was posted a while ago but getting ready to purchase a server - what is the current list of all playable custom TO maps?

• Hey buddy, been whoring out some of the new maps on my server and it’s awesome you are doing the same. I’ve tested all the TO maps and narrowed them down for various reasons. Here is the ‘Complete’ list of all TO maps

Team Objective

WolfsLair
    Bluehour
    Neushweinstein (Castle Grail)
    Irilla Shore
    Mote & Bailey
    Whitenest
    Helms Deep
    Urskogen
    Malric Manor
    Death Valley
    Dr Zob’s Siege

Team Death Match Worth adding these in, awesome maps.

City Walls
    Empire
    Cave Hideout

• wolfslair is currently not working tho, im trying to fix it

• Yes please, get it done man! Cant see it in my CookedSDK still :D

• I haven’t tried Malric’s Manor on TO, but it’s a fantastic LTS map.

I think it would be really nice if there was a console command that told you what all maplists are on the server you’re currently playing so you can know what you can votechangemap to.

• @SOC:

I haven’t tried Malric’s Manor on TO, but it’s a fantastic LTS map.

I think it would be really nice if there was a console command that told you what all maplists are on the server you’re currently playing so you can know what you can votechangemap to.

Very good point, also useful to know which maps you should subscribe to so you can get the updates on the launcher screen prior to launching the game itself.

• @gregcau:

Very good point, also useful to know which maps you should subscribe to so you can get the updates on the launcher screen prior to launching the game itself.

Excellent point lets hope Torn Banners take that on board!

Edit -

• Add console commands to get the server’s map rotation, available SDK maps, and mod name (GetServerSdkMaps, GetServerRotation, GetServerMod)

• Custom maps are so sexy :D :D

• Can you post your map names so I can paste them in?

• So SIMRAI set me up with a server - very easy to setup custom maps, sweet Chicago ping.

• @gregcau:

So SIMRAI set me up with a server - very easy to setup custom maps, sweet Chicago ping.

I did it all for the picture of gratitude.

• So I set up 6 maps to kick my new server off. Log on this evening, add some bots to attract players and within 15 minutes have 20 people playing on the server very excited with the new maps.

Fun shit.

Quotes

“This map is awesome”
    “This is DOPE”
    “Music is sweet too”

People love their custom TO.