So who's bright idea was it making the console open with apostrophe?

• I think this is stupid. Like. Putting your nuts in a lions mouth stupid. Who on earth programs a game and sets the console to use apostrophe and not the tilde key which is industry standard?! Is this some kind of… localization thing? Like using non-QWERTY keyboards? If so, thanks for considering the largest % of keyboards is QWERTY (Y):eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious:

• Are you new to videogames? Apostrophe has been standard UDK console key for like forever.

• Apostrophe? It’s on “ö” for me.

• it’s an “à” for me

• “~” master race

• It’s the ` for me.

• ö for me as well

• I just press Alt-F4 instead of `exit

• It was ~ on my old PC, but on this Mac it’s '. You can rebind it in the .ini files, I have it set to F9 since it wouldn’t let me switch it to tilda.

• Under my rule, this silliness would not happen friend.

• Its the tilde key.

• ~ for life

• Just change it then

• indeed, go into my docs/games/chivalry/udkgame/config and open udkinput.ini

change :

[Engine.Console]
    ConsoleKey=

to whatever key you want

• “ö” for me like in every UDK game.

:eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious:

• Not sure what Quasimodo-keyboard some of you are using but it should be ~/` or ö.

• I wish you could change it via console or even in the settings

• @afiNity:

…change it via console…

But what if you’d want to change it because you don’t have a Tilde key? Hardcore dilemma right there.

• Purchase a separate USB tilde key.

• Tilde key? I remember back in the day when Half-Life was released and the standard was to bind console onto the tilde key.