Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior Software development kit content integrity error

• Hello, for the past few months I have repeatedly been kicked from games shortly after starting up Chivalry, and getting the error message which says, “SDKcontentinfo” and then underneath it it says, “ContentIntegrity.” I get this message sometimes as soon as 20 seconds into a game, and after I’ve been kicked back to the main screen no servers show up. This problem is really bugging me as I can not play the game with this error occurring every time. So far this only appears to be happening when I try to play deadliest warrior, as I have not yet had the problem in the original game. I have already tried verifying the integrity of the game cache, and have even tried reinstalling the game. I have no idea how to fix this or even what the problem is, so if anyone has some insight onto this problem it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Developer

Apologies for the cryptic error message. You will potentially get that error if either your content is corrupt, or you’re having severe network issues. Since the server browser is failing, it sounds like the latter. It could potentially be down to a bad NIC, wifi connection, cable, router, …

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Apologies for the cryptic error message. You will potentially get that error if either your content is corrupt, or you’re having severe network issues. Since the server browser is failing, it sounds like the latter. It could potentially be down to a bad NIC, wifi connection, cable, router, …

Is it supposed to knock me off of the Steam Cloud too for something minutes? Now how would I “decorrupt” the game?