- Rage Quiting in Chivalry

• This game is so annoying when you suck at it lol, keep in mind this is only the second time i have played this game, the rage begins at 2:40 for those that have little patience :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skkUBMRSVn8&list=UUgiJxU4CSEjQ67FylcZ_8qw&feature=c4-overview

• When I come to Westeros I expect to see plenty of rage quitting from the Lanisters, I hear they are pretty good at it.

• @Daenerys:

When I come to Westeros I expect to see plenty of rage quitting from the Lanisters, I hear they are pretty good at it.

I agree with the princess.

• A guy, totally new to chiv, starts the game - what’s the very first thing he does?

He picks an archer.

:strawberry:

• @Silu:

A guy, totally new to chiv, starts the game - what’s the very first thing he does?

He picks an archer.

i was hoping i could use my superior archer skills to dominate :D

• @xIVERTiiGOIx:

i was hoping i could use my superior archer skills to dominate :D

Thought every low rank after a steam sale…

Anyways, nice video. Next time try a knight or a vanguard. They are much more newb friendly. Maa requires at least a basic knowledge of the game, and archer… well f*uck the archer :)

• @Silu:

A guy, totally new to chiv, starts the game - what’s the very first thing he does?

He picks an archer.

That is why its so amusing when people say nerf archer, that vanguard lunge equalizes it nicely.

• @Silu:

Said every low rank after a steam sale…

Anyways, nice video. Next time try a knight or a vanguard. They are much more newb friendly. Maa requires at least basic knowledge about the game and archer… Well f*uck the archer :)

I just played as a Vanguard and ended up with a 13kills 15 deaths… much more fun then in this video lol

• @gregcau:

That is why its so amusing when people say nerf archer, that vanguard lunge equalizes it nicely.

You can parry a vanguard lunge. You can’t block good arrows even with shields. And then he switched to his dagger, incorrectly parried a rank 40s zweihander somehow magically twice in a row, and killed him by LMB spam.

Also, don’t play FFA. Play TO, or even TDM.

• If archer was all right, there wouldn’t be ‘nerf the archer’ propaganda in almost every thread.
    Archer needs a nerf even more than maa needed some dodge changes. Especially now, when reduced bubble means a huge indirect buff to archer melee.

• @SOC:

You can parry a vanguard lunge. You can’t block good arrows even with shields. And then he switched to his dagger, incorrectly parried a rank 40s zweihander somehow magically twice in a row, and killed him by LMB spam.

Also, don’t play FFA. Play TO, or even TDM.

Shields CAN block arrows effectively. I have discussed the technique i use in a couple of posts now. It is possible to stop those arrows that seem to pass through the shield or score hits when they haven’t actually touched you or your shield.

I might be able to make a video of it.

Nevertheless, smoke on archers is effective.

I think back stab bonus needs to go and stamina needs to be penalised for drawing/reloading the bow / xbow.

• There’s already 67 threads about archers, now there’s 68!

• Sorry I should say though. Hilarious video, I love it :)

• …quiting?

• @Daenerys:

When I come to Westeros I expect to see plenty of rage quitting from the Lanisters, I hear they are pretty good at it.

Lannisters* your highness.

• @Daenerys:

That roleplay you do there ain’t fly.

• @Kyuss:

…quiting?

was waiting for someone to notice that haha

• Lannisters* your highness.

Their name isn’t worth spelling correctly, and I will ask you to never correct your Queen in front of an audience.