Fix blocking

• Blocking sucks so much in this game, random blocks aren’t registered. Fix your broken game torn banner, please. You seem to do nothing lately.

• Get a load of this guy.

• You know, you could at least have made an effort to tell this guy that he is wrong and that the blocking/parrying mechanics are fine and doing their job instead of making useless posts that do nothing to help out a frustrated player.

Nomad, just try and make sure when you parry that the front 180degrees of your model is where the enemies weapon is landing. If a swing lands on the rear 180degrees of your model, then you are going to fail the parry and take damage.
    I recommend not using a shield unless you really want to play with one as it only takes a trivial amount of effort to get around one.

But, Nomad, the base mechanics of this game are fine, aside from latency related issues which exist in literally every online multiplayer game in existence, and you are only making yourself look like a child that didn’t get his way in a fight.

• You should have posted that a couple of months ago when TB really didn’t do anything

• gitgudscrub

#Nubcake

• Play the training. It tells you how to block/parry properly.

• hehehehe……

hahaha…

HAHAHAHAHAH…

HHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAHHUJUWEUFBWEUBQCBCXQJBIWDCUVQECQBNXS

kills 20 people

kills self

• It is the right mouse button, and works fine, thank you.

• I support TB, and i disapprove this message.

#TBISONTHEBALL
    #WHOISTHISGUY
    #WHEREAREMYPANTS

• #JustScrubThings

• @NomadCZ:

Blocking sucks so much in this game, random blocks aren’t registered. Fix your broken game torn banner, please. You seem to do nothing lately.

On the contrary, I honestly see parrying as too easy in this game. You used to really need to turn your entire model around to parry drags into your sides. Now, it’s not nearly as difficult.

• that is because of ze bub, you’re stuck to be farther away from your target so your weapon is also farther away and easier to parry.

also, especially slash drags except for the zwei and certain other weapons are less effective because of reduced release times to where your drag stops hurting after an earlier point.

Those changes have made at least the slash drags almost ineffective with most weapons.

• @50ShadesofClay:

also, especially slash drags except for the zwei and certain other weapons are less effective because of reduced release times to where your drag stops hurting after an earlier point.

Those changes have made at least the slash drags almost ineffective with most weapons.

Sounds like another thing to add on to the list of “oops, we broke it”'s since the July patch.

• well, only the bubble, and SOME of the release times… for example greatsword release and brandistock release and shit like that… TOO DAMN LONG

• @DerFürst:

On the contrary, I honestly see parrying as too easy in this game. You used to really need to turn your entire model around to parry drags into your sides. Now, it’s not nearly as difficult.

You also used to be able to spin a 1080 while parrying.