A lot of dumb people play this game (RANT AHEAD)

• Uh, just feeling like bitching here,

I was playing javelin archer today, having fun, whatever.

I run out of javelins, so I am waiting for the the ammo box to replenish so I can get more ammo.

It is very obvious I am trying to get more ammo, as I am right beside it spamming use and looking at it.

A friendly MAA is coming towards me with 3 enemies in pursuit, so I am like shit better grab these javs ASAP.

The MAA comes straight to the ammo box, some how manages to grab a firepot before I can get javs, despite the fact I was spamming use, turns around, firepots the guys chasing him (missed horribly btw), then runs off leaving me defenseless against 3 enemies.

Naturally I said fuck that, chased him down, and hit him 3 times before he proceeded to jump off a ledge and get himself killed trying to escape.

5 seconds later he vote kicked me.

And since the game had just started I was at roughly 20% team damage from this, and got voted yes.

I do not understand how someone can be so stupid.

He is either completely self focused to the point he could not even register I was a team mate waiting for ammo, which I find very hard to believe, or he is just a complete retard asshole.

Also, every person voted yes to 20% team damage less than 3 minutes into the game, most people were low level LMB users only, which is fine, but I can almost guarantee half them had 20%+ team damage.

Anyone with common sense should have voted no.

I know this game is about bashing each other with swords, but that is no reason to be a retarded asshole.

Thanks for reading, and if I can change one person from being a mindless f**ktard into a person who actually thinks before he does stupid shit (in chivalry that is, do whatever you want everywhere else), then this was worth 10 minutes to type up.

• Wait, you teamkilled a maa just because he took amno from the amno box?

• You deserved it, stop crying.

Oh and obligatory:

• I wish I had a better reaction .gif than that laughing dictator.

• The ammo box has respawn timers for each player. You must have been resupplying already and had to wait to do it again, this MaA was resupplying for the first time that life and had no timer. The fact that you tked him for running away from enemies is pretty sad though, I really lost respect for you there, and it kind of invalidates your whole viewpoint as you being the victim here. You deserved the votekick.

• @Oy:

The ammo box has respawn timers for each player.

Uhh, nope.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Uhh, nope.

Whatever something something something dark side.

• I got kicked for team damage the other day. A guy at spawn just tossed two axes at the back of my head, then he run past me. I was typing so I finished the message and then chased him and smashed him to near bits, let him live, regeneration takes longer than respawn. Indeed he chases me and starts attacking me so I get him a few more, still lives somehow, so I run away behind corner minding my own business. The next thing is a vote kick against me, 100% team damage, the odds are against me, and prick is even making fun of me.

The lesson here? I should have had checked that I have had done enough damage to enemies before going nuts about fools on my team. I shouldn’t have bothered, could have just suck it up. I was the fool there. And so you are the fool here.

• @Martys:

A guy at spawn just tossed two axes at the back of my head, then he run past me. I was typing so I finished the message and then chased him and smashed him to near bits, let him live, regeneration takes longer than respawn. Indeed he chases me and starts attacking me so I get him a few more, still lives somehow, so I run away behind corner minding my own business. The next thing is a vote kick against me, 100% team damage, the odds are against me, and prick is even making fun of me.

That’s some Count of Monte Christo shit right there.

• @Martys:

I got kicked for team damage the other day. A guy at spawn just tossed two axes at the back of my head, then he run past me. I was typing so I finished the message and then chased him and smashed him to near bits, let him live, regeneration takes longer than respawn. Indeed he chases me and starts attacking me so I get him a few more, still lives somehow, so I run away behind corner minding my own business. The next thing is a vote kick against me, 100% team damage, the odds are against me, and prick is even making fun of me.

The lesson here? I should have had checked that I have had done enough damage to enemies before going nuts about fools on my team. I shouldn’t have bothered, could have just suck it up. I was the fool there. And so you are the fool here.

Lesson here: never hit people back, even if they do it on purpose. Just because someone hit ya it doesn’t justify you hitting him, the old law of an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. Be a better man, turn your other cheek.

• The only stupid person is you OP. Teamkilling is against the server rules on pretty much every server. Taking ammo is not. Don’t be the immature child. Honestly a fire pot if he aimed it right would have been more useful than your javelins against those 3 enemies. I doubt he missed 3 people with a fire pot you would actually have to try to miss them. You are probably just saying he missed to beef up your story.

And you are not a poor defenseless archer. An archer’s secondary is amazing. Put away your buckler if you want by pressing either 2 or 3 on your keyboard. You could of taken a least one of them with you instead of wasting time killing your own bloody team.

Frankly that MAA had every right to kick you. Never retaliate for anything.

• I completely agree with you in that a lot of dumb people play this game. You can’t stop other people from being dumb but you can at least stop yourself.

• He was being chased by 3 enemies, panicked and grabbed a oil pot. Nothing wrong with that, you deserved your kick.

• play on a server with no vote kick and no team damage, and yeah it sucks you have to wait to get ammo anyway.

• @WARSAW:

play on a server with no vote kick and no team damage, and yeah it sucks you have to wait to get ammo anyway.

LOLS
    /10char

• also, you’re not “defenseless” just because you don’t have javelins. If 3 enemies are coming, you’d be better with the shortsword anyhow.

• @WARSAW:

play on a server with no vote kick and no team damage, and yeah it sucks you have to wait to get ammo anyway.

You don’t even deserve a reply but there you go

• @WARSAW:

• Well clearly you guys are just as thoughtless and dumb as the aforementioned maa. Especially Fvonb and SOC, you say the dumbest most useless shit, do you go on forums just to make stupid useless shit posts? Is it because no one wanted to be friends with you on facebook and you have nothing better to do than try to be cool on chivalry forums? You suck too bad at the game to play so you forum troll? Also Lemonater47, you’re a dumbass. What the fuck kind of advice is “don’t retaliate for anything.” However, you are right, I did exaggerate my story by saying he missed. He threw it in their way, hitting none of them(maybe 1?), to give him more time to escape like the little bitch he (and you) are. Actually some of you were polite, thank you. But SOC, Lemonater47, and Fvonb, you may deepthroat on my cock, or suckle my balls. Your choice. Have fun boasting about how right you were for 3 more pages, boosting each others cock sucking egos, and getting that ever important post count up. Although I will not be participating in your ass licking retardery I wish you the best.

Just fucking kidding I hope you all get brain surgery to remove the ignorant retarded parts of your brains. If you even have brains. Fuck you.