This game blows…

• Me away with how fun it can be at times. Really, good job getting that Battlefield feeling just right. Wish the maps were a tad bigger though, I feel cramped on the current ones. Smaller than Source or COD even most of the time.

My major gripe is the blocking system which I guess might be due to bugs does not work at times. I’ve even seen my weapon parry his and I still take the damage, or go to right click and my guy won’t bring it up, despite having the Stamina to and I have to click a few times. Or just the general disproportionate of what is happening in first person view VS third person, but I guess that is the nature of the game.

Guy is facing me directly in first person, but in third person he is at an angle of me.

• You don’t aim at the person you are blocking. You aim at their weapon.

• Developer

:D , glad to hear you are enjoying yourself Mkilbride, also been seeing you being really helpful to the community on the forums lately, pointing people to the key give always and helping with support/gameplay issues. Really appreciate that stuff!

• @Tibberius:

:D , glad to hear you are enjoying yourself Mkilbride, also been seeing you being really helpful to the community on the forums lately, pointing people to the key give always and helping with support/gameplay issues. Really appreciate that stuff!

No problem, I like to support a game that needs to do well. These types of games are really my thing and I support games I like as much as I can.