Thank you, TBS.

• @CRUSHED:

Ye, Chivalry best melee fighting game atm, by far.

Agreed, but broken much worse than it used to be before they FIXED things, although some things have improved but has caused more damage than good… DW works much better though.

• @Wrath:

I can’t see what is so good about my gametes, apparently they don’t work anymore. My current state is infertile because of the amount of bugs I have.

I thought I would never say this but Black Ops is much better since they aparently ’FIXED’ Modern Warfare- it was a much better game in the early beta stages than this broken pile of poop.

Firstly, you just said that the game is broken because of the amount of bugs it has. That’s more of a statement than an opinion.

Most people don’t accept opinions that have no backing evidence and that are stated as fact. If you really want to convince people who haven’t shared the same experience as you, try being more specific. Saying that “the game is broken because it has so many bugs” is only an acceptable opinion if everyone else knows what bugs you’re referring to. Most of us don’t think this game is broken because we haven’t had the same experience with these bugs like you claim to have. In other words, you’re coming from a frame of reference other people don’t understand, so you can’t expect people to agree when they have no idea what you’re talking about to begin with.

• @Wrath:

Agreed, but broken much worse than it used to be before they FIXED things, although some things have improved but has caused more damage than good… DW works much better though.

What the hell are you talking about? They’ve been pumping out patch after patch for over a month now. With amazing balance and mechanical changes. Before all this, there was no communication, and no patching. If you think that the way TB worked BEFORE this past month was better, then you’re brain-dead.

• @Wrath:

I thought I would never say this but DW is much better

Oh Wrath, you silly, silly, silly goose.

• @DerFürst:

Firstly, you just said that the game is broken because of the amount of bugs it has. That’s more of a statement than an opinion.

Most people don’t accept opinions that have no backing evidence and that are stated as fact. If you really want to convince people who haven’t shared the same experience as you, try being more specific. Saying that “the game is broken because it has so many bugs” is only an acceptable opinion if everyone else knows what bugs you’re referring to. Most of us don’t think this game is broken because we haven’t had the same experience with these bugs like you claim to have. In other words, you’re coming from a frame of reference other people don’t understand, so you can’t expect people to agree when they have no idea what you’re talking about to begin with.

More trolling, thought as much. If only my life was so pathetic to sit and watch a forum all day, try to rip other people to bits, I would sit here and argue with you all day, sadly for you its not.

• @Mockingbirch:

Oh Wrath, you silly, silly, silly goose.

lol why not the blocking mechanics work better and seems to be a lot less glitchy now.

I do prefer MW in most cases because DW is a little silly at times but it works better and less likley to be hit by a glitch bomb like MW.

• @Wrath:

lol why not the blocking mechanics work better and seems to be a lot less glitchy now.

I do prefer MW in most cases because DW is a little silly at times but it works better and less likley to be hit by a glitch bomb like MW.

Whatever, now I’m just pissed that I didn’t pick “The Silliest of Gooses” as my handle. What’s wrong with me?

• @Wrath:

No need for the insults I know im whining about it but its a discussion on the game, I just given my opinion and receive that crap from you. Are you sure you are not the silly 12 year old?

Its also funny you say these things on the internet try it in real life and see how many friends you make.

Like DerFurst said, you didn’t back up what you said with any facts or examples, so it just looked like you were blowing hot air for no reason other than to be “that guy” who has to go against the trend. When people say stupid annoying things, they tend to get responses such as Flippy’s. I don’t blame em, either.

Chivalry has it’s history with bugs, but TB has come a long way in the 14 months I’ve been playing.

If you’d like to reply with some vids or even some specific anecdotal evidence as to why Chivalry in its current state is so awful, then we may be able to have a real discussion. I am skeptical, though.

• @Mockingbirch:

Whatever, now I’m just pissed that I didn’t pick “The Silliest of Gooses” as my handle. What’s wrong with me?

Geese.
    I had to say it.

Wrath you’re the one trolling in a hugs-n-kisses thread. You don’t see me bitching about the continual lack of support for a Scythe-War Scythe-Bill Door’s Scythe weapon tree, do you?

• love and peace, guise