Install MMM Low Respawn Mod Full Version (All Game Modes) For Your Server!

• MMM Low Respawn Mod or

MMM LRM IS OUT NOW AND READY FOR YOUR SERVER!

download it now for your server and get more game time and have more fun.

please be advised LTS and Duel don’t have spawn times, but you can still use this mod even if you have other game modes in your roatation.

For server admins:

modname=MMMInstantRespawn

To install the LRM Mod on your server, subscribe from the Workshop link below,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228888098

then

start up the chiv launcher and let it download the folder
    and file for MMMInstantRespawn.

The Folder is located located here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\CookedSDK

and the file is located here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\CookedSDK__CMWSDKFiles

copy/paste the Mod folder to this directory:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\CookedSDK

and then the Mod file to this directory:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\CookedSDK

add this:
    ?modname=MMMInstantRespawn
    to the correct spot in the target line of your shortcut for your server and apply to save.

Restart the server and it should appear with a blue border over it in the server browser and MMM Low Spawn
    should appear in the line with your server.

No known bugs so far, so feed back would be nice,

thanks and enjoy the extra game time and fast respawnage!

let me know if you need help with installing, be glad to get you on the fast track to more epic action

• You should probably list all the changes to the gameplay this mod changes besides instant respawn.

• @Flippy:

You should probably list all the changes to the gameplay this mod changes besides instant respawn.

The mod in OP is only about respawn timers. This is the mod with gameplay changes: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228367809

• @rumpelstiltskin:

The mod in OP is only about respawn timers. This is the mod with gameplay changes: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228367809

Oh, I didn’t know there was a difference.

• please don’t troll this mod topic also guys.

we have several mods out for the community now, and more on the way my friends

our servers mod (MMM Beta 1.3) is really only up on the workshop because that’s they only way people can download it when they join our server,
    and is still in beta and updated a every couple of days and not really meant for any server but ours at the moment as it goes with other settings that are manually set up by admins to get the desired effect, although you could run it if you wanted your best bet is to come to our server for right now to experience that mod, so it plays right and you get the desired effect.

the MMM LRM (Low Respawn Mod) (which is what this topic is about)
    is for any server and should be on all servers for more fun and more game time for your players.

it works with all games modes that use respawn time and will not break your server even if you run Duels or LTs maps in the rotaton as they don’t use respawn time.

Please enjoy this mod and feel free to ask for help if needed.

• I’ll pass for now as I don’t really see any respawn timer problems with the live build of Chivalry.
    But nonetheless you’re spending a lot of time about all this so I can definitely say some appreciate your effort.

• thanks much appreciated Rick,

just know that in ffa maps this mod will give you more then 2 mins of extra game time per ffa map per player.
    and even more in team games!

most of us spend at least that much time in a 10 min map waiting to respawn back into the action.

its a win win for everyone that has this mod on their server, and will make any server more fun.

• I thought respawn times could just be set in the configs?

• none of those ini settings have ever worked that i’m aware of,

would be nice if they did but they don’t.

this will make it happen for you though if that’s what your looking for.

you should add it to your server, maybe more people will jump on the bandwagon.

it will literally take you less then 5 mins to set up.