No rank 60 helm?

• what the hell TORN BANNER?

• I vote for a pink rank 60 helmet.

• there should be a special helm for rank 60, not a color

• @CRUSHED:

there should be a special helm for rank 60, not a color

Sir Pink is the only legitimate rank 60 in the world, and he’ll probably be the only one for a long time to come. I say they make the helmet pink.

EDIT: Nevermind, gratz on rank 60 Crushed!

I still want it to be pink though.

• @CRUSHED:

there should be a special helm for rank 60, not a color

How about an obsidian helmet shaped like the mason helmet from aoc(like the one that developers get to wear in-game) and the aoc agatha knight helmet(also like the one developers get to wear in-game) made of gold, both encrusted with diamonds, emeralds, and rubies, and on both on fire. After thousands of hours of kicking ass, I think you guys deserve something as ridiculous as that.

• Pink can have a unique pink helm, but there should be a rank 60 normal helm now that players are approaching on it.

• @Nohbdy111:

How about an obsidian helmet shaped like the mason helmet from aoc(like the one that developers get to wear in-game) and the aoc agatha knight helmet(also like the one developers get to wear in-game) made of gold, both encrusted with diamonds, emeralds, and rubies, and on both on fire. After thousands of hours of kicking ass, I think you guys deserve something as ridiculous as that.

sounds cool, i would like a cooler version of this personally http://www.celebrityfacemasks.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/300-persian-masks-immortals.jpg

2spooky

• @CRUSHED:

sounds cool, i would like a cooler version of this personally http://www.celebrityfacemasks.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/300-persian-masks-immortals.jpg

2spooky

Haha, yeah that’d be pretty cool.

• Ya thats just what we need more bad high ranks, as if the rank 50 helmet didnt bring enough terrible 50s into this game who sat around and killed bots for 1000 hours like warsaw lol

• There’s less than a score of players at 60 or above so there’s really no reason for TBS to waste their time and resources on something that’s only available to a select few, of which most probably cheated in some fashion to get there.

• @Jon:

There’s less than a score of players at 60 or above so there’s really no reason for TBS to waste their time and resources on something that’s only available to a select few, of which most probably cheated in some fashion to get there.

I still think there should be a pink helmet. It would literally take the modelers less than 5 minutes to re-color the veteran helmet pink.

• @SOC:

Pink can have a unique pink helm, but there should be a rank 60 normal helm now that players are approaching on it.

Who else is anywhere near it? I know there’s another american dude on 59, but the highest I’e seen in EU is Dimon on 57, and a couple of 55s and whatever. I’m finding it a grind to get from 49 to 50, God only knows how people are legitimately getting to 60! That’s some serious dedication……

• Farming FFA all day is a pretty quick way to rank up and how most people 56+ right now have done (not all). Sir Pink has done a lot of FFA farming.

• Tobiwan is 59 I think

• @Harry:

Who else is anywhere near it? I know there’s another american dude on 59, but the highest I’e seen in EU is Dimon on 57, and a couple of 55s and whatever. I’m finding it a grind to get from 49 to 50, God only knows how people are legitimately getting to 60! That’s some serious dedication……

This guy was 62 when I last saw him. I’ve seen another one that was 60 but I forgot his name.

EDIT: I realize now that you were asking who is near it, but whatever.

@SOC:

Farming FFA all day is a pretty quick way to rank up and how most people 56+ right now have done (not all). Sir Pink has done a lot of FFA farming.

Apocalypcer told me TO is the fastest way to go. Then again, he has 1800 hours played so probably not. There are faster ways. I just stopped playing FFA because it got boring but now that I think about it, that’s probably how I got most my levels since that’s pretty much all I played at first.

• im surprised tobi-wan isn’t 60 yet. He must have stopped awhile ago.

• Most people get ranks by running around in circles on FFA with vanguard and stealing kills. Rank 48 took long enough damn it.

• you still got 8 ranks to go though crushed, a lot can happen (;

• @Xylvion:

you still got 8 ranks to go though crushed, a lot can happen (;

You underestimate the power of the bot farm.

I was wondering why Crushed made thread like this. Sorry bro, one does not simply botfarm new helmets after rank 50.

• lol, that explains the thread, though he was still rank 52 like 2-3 days ago. :<