Map : arena

• I’ve always run this game at max setting but since last patch the map arena is lagging like hell.
    So obviously it’s not on my side.
    I’ve asked around and lot of people are getting fps lag on this map too
    Anything about this ?

• What are your specs?

• Intel Core i7 2600 Cadencé à 3.40 GHz
    Fréquence mesurée (core0) : 3.58 GHz
    Nombre de coeurs : 4 physique(s), 8 logique(s)
    Socket : Socket 1155 LGA
    Température CPU (core 0) : 55 °C

12 Go de memory totale de type DDR3 à 645.76 MHz

AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series

• lol I don’t know that much about pc but I think this is quite overkill for this game no ?

• If you go into the game and type stat fps and stat unit into the console what numbers do you see on the side of your screen?

• I’ve tried with 16 bots and it gets to 30 fps.

• What about stat unit.

• for some reason I can’t get to the console by pressing tilde anymore lol. Jesus

• @cygnus:

for some reason I can’t get to the console by pressing tilde anymore lol. Jesus

On a side note I can never use an apostrophe when I type in chat, because it brings up the console along with the tilde key. No idea why; maybe the devs can answer. I wonder if it’s because I use a UK keyboard layout.

• @The:

@cygnus:

for some reason I can’t get to the console by pressing tilde anymore lol. Jesus

On a side note I can never use an apostrophe when I type in chat, because it brings up the console along with the tilde key. No idea why; maybe the devs can answer. I wonder if it’s because I use a UK keyboard layout.

It is, I complained to Mike about this the other day :P

• Can you still bring up the console with scroll lock, cygnus?