Game and Steam crash right after joining a match

• Hi,
    I’ve had this problem for the past 3 days. Whenever I join a match and select a class, I can play for about 5 seconds and then the game crashes and so does steam. I must also say that this only happens when I play online, I can play with the bots without a problem.
    I attach the log and DxDiag.
    Thanks for future help.

• Developer

Are there are .dmp files where you got that log from?

• The .dmp files are found in the same folder, right? The last .dmp file I have is from 2.21.2014, I will attach it.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Help please, it’s still happening

• Developer

Sorry for the slow reply. The game is crashing in that dump when it’s in the process of quitting. Unfortunately, there’s no indication of what’s telling it to quit. It just looks like a normal quit, as though you hit Alt+F4 or something.

Something might show up in the logs if you do a couple of things:

• Open Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini
    • Remove any lines that have “Suppress=…” in them
    • In Steam, right click on the game, Properties, Set Launch Options
    • Add:
      -FORCELOGFLUSH
      click Ok
    • Start the game, get it to crash
    • Post the resulting log and memory dump

If something outside of the game is closing it though, nothing will probably show up.

• Hi, I’m not really familiarized with this kind of stuff, but I think I did what you asked. I’m uploading the last Lauch log, and the .dmp file, which I believe is the one you where asking for, I don’t know if that’s the dump file. I hope it’s the one you need.
    Thanks for the help

• Developer

It’s the same log and dump. Huh. Nothing newer in that directory?

• Nope, it’s the same