Please do the Vanguard charge like in the Jedi Knight series

• After you run a while and your character starts the charge-ready running animation, you don’t just press attack to charge, you press an attack key (overhead?) and during windup you hit your jump key. THEN the character does the jump charge!

Especially the swords’ charge should be exactly like the one of all other weapons:

-Overhead attack or a poke instead of the floor sweeper.

-Almost not able to redirect your aim as soon as you’re in the charge move and especially, you can’t move your character in any direction as soon as you land.

Chivalry atm, you can turn almost 180° while levitating on the floor:

-You can not jump up hills!

Chivalry atm, it feels like the charge goes like 5m in xy-direction whatever terrain you are on. Maybe this only feels like that because you can still move/levitate in the charge:

In JK2 you still can jump up hills, but not that much, as soon as you hit the ground, the character stops:

Summary:
    -Edit the sword charge so it’s like all other charges, but with an overhead attack.
    -Jump key needs to be pressed during windup(?) to charge attack.

• Looks cool to me.

• Definitely make sword charges like that. The amount of team damage delivered per game will greatly decrease.

• Yes do it TB

• Too small work/profit ratio. No profit at all actually.

• @Sophax:

Too small work/profit ratio. No profit at all actually.

I could also live with just removing it

• Yes I agree with this. Can you make a voting on the topic man?

• For me adding a real charge instead of the sprint condition would be nice: Hold sprint attack button > accelerate (turning capped) > run a certain distance and stop pressing the button > you do the jump attack from above. Also I would like different weapons to have different damage values (right now the Shortsword deals as much damage as the Zweihänder) and maybe different distance requirements (e.g. you need to charge longer for a primary charge than for a secondary one).

• Make it like this, but make it worth using by allowing the ability to combo from it.

• @sharkh20:

Make it like this, but make it worth using by allowing the ability to combo from it.

That’d be pretty cool actually.