Udk Stats bugged

• I’ve been at rank 46 for awhile so I started keeping a close eye on my stats file. When I checked, I needed about 1300 kills to rank up. I got all the way to within 29 kills of ranking up when my stats completely froze. So I reinstalled steam and chiv and it was still frozen. I deleted my CMW documents folder which fixed the frozenness, but it reset and said I needed 900 more kills to rank up. Since then, my stats file has said that I needed 500 kills, 400, back up to 800, back up to 900, 600, and now this morning it’s back up to 700.

Can I get a dev solution on how to fix this? It would be greatly appreciated.

• You can use SAM to see your GLOBAL XP values anytime you want, easy and quick (you cant edit it since its a server side value)

• link plox? I googled SAM and got this bitch:

I need an adult.

• Is that the new barbarian skins?

• @Retsnom:

Is that the new barbarian skins?

hahaha, My sides are gone…

• Here is the link for SAM,

http://gib.me/sam/

Simply follow the instructions and once you open up chiv with it then simply click on “statistics”, Your global XP is shown at the very top…

• Mod

can you post a copy of the udkstats.ini that’s in the my documents area?

• @MonkeyFiend:

This is probably the worst way to get your genuine global XP sine its only updated whenever the servers feel like it for some reason…

• Mod

Bugger that haha

• @MonkeyFiend:

My stats have since been updating. What I was experiencing were the modded servers not giving exp for whatever reason (as I only played on chiv+ servers). TBS should look into this.

• They changed it remember? For some reason modded servers don’t give ANY XP anymore :,(

• Mod

btw the ‘some reason’ was that someone created a mod of the damage values that essentially allowed people on that modded server to rank up massively in a few minutes.

• Mod

@MonkeyFiend:

btw the ‘some reason’ was that someone created a mod of the damage values that essentially allowed people on that modded server to rank up massively in a few minutes.

Bad people always ruining everyones fun :(

• haha
    I hope your rank never works again, karma is a bitch aint it.

didn’t you read in the last update, trolls don’t get rank anymore.

• @MonkeyFiend:

uh… no, look at the date of this thread then at the date of when that one guy released the mod on steam for himself to use, its about a month apart…

So you are saying that TBS knew what was going to happen a month in advance? I don’t even know what to believe anymore…

• @WARSAW:

didn’t you read in the last update, trolls don’t get rank anymore.

I must of missed it, what exactly did they change?