So your game got really good TBS.

• Been having quite the blast playing MW the last couple days, great work on the patches. But one thing… FIX THE GODDAMN RETARDED AUTO BALANCE SYSTEM, omfg this shit is so broken. Last 3 matches I had I got auto balanced three times in one match, AND ALWAYS EACH MATCH!? Fix this higly annoying bullshit. kthxbai!

• Can’t tell if troll

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Can’t tell if troll

Are you on drugs!? Have you played on pub servers lately? Have you noticed the retardness of the auto balance system!?

• @Hitom:

Are you on drugs!? Have you played on pub servers lately? Have you noticed the retardness of the auto balance system!?

Nope, Yep, Nope, answers to your questions in that order.

• lemon has spoken!
    lol

• Protip: If it’s about to auto you, go to team selection and switch back.

• @Karasu:

Protip: If it’s about to auto you, go to team selection and switch back.

That is not the point. The point is he hates the team balance, he should not have to find ways around it, he is simply saying it is broken and it annoyes him.

• @Wrath:

That is not the point. The point is he hates the team balance, he should not have to find ways around it, he is simply saying it is broken and it annoyes him.

Excuse me for posting a temporary solution to his problems

• Last round I played, I was switched into the other team one second before I would’ve become king :D

• @lemonater47:

Nope, Yep, Nope, answers to your questions in that order.

Must be blind then. Its pretty annoying when playing with friends, pushing the objective and doing well - BAM you got switched. even worse when the game does not let you switch back or just autobalances you again.

Thats why I suggested an alternate autobalance system not long ago. As the OP did not suggest anything different or just commented on any existing suggestion* I believe the sole purpose of this topic is to USE CAPS and fuckin flame about this bullsh!t!!!111

*Another was not to force switch but only allow as many players to spawn as there are enemies - NS2 solution.

• @Karasu:

Stop revealing all the secrets to teh pubs :/

• @Evil:

Must be blind then. Its pretty annoying when playing with friends, pushing the objective and doing well - BAM you got switched. even worse when the game does not let you switch back or just autobalances you again.

Thats why I suggested an alternate autobalance system not long ago. As the OP did not suggest anything different or just commented on any existing suggestion* I believe the sole purpose of this topic is to USE CAPS and fuckin flame about this bullsh!t!!!111

*Another was not to force switch but only allow as many players to spawn as there are enemies - NS2 solution.

Yeah I get switched once. Not 3 times a round. Since the ping kick the number of times I’ve been autobalanced is very small. As I don’t kick half of one team for having high ping. It does it 40 seconds after they joined.

• People, Lemonator47 get’s switched only once. The case is clear, please close this topic.

• And on servers without a ping kick if you get switched look at the other team and find someone with high ping and kick him. That’s what I used to do before.

• @afiNity:

Shit. Oh ya OP, after you do it once you have to alt tab out of your game and delete system32 or you’ll get VAC banned.

• Didn’t it used to select the most recently joined player? Selecting the top-scoring player MULTIPLE TIMES throughout the game is quite ridiculous.

• @Ready:

Didn’t it used to select the most recently joined player? Selecting the top-scoring player MULTIPLE TIMES throughout the game is quite ridiculous.

Or maybe it’s for a reason. “The shit team needs you!” Still sucks though.

A few months ago a remember and instant end to the last stage of citadel because the king was selected for autobalance.

• This annoys me a fair bit too. OK; if a couple of people rage quit from the same team, auto balance has a role to play but it seems like it’s always me that gets switched (obviously it isn’t but it feels like it). I’ve been switched at least three times in a game so many times now, there must a little tweak somewhere that would fix this?

• @Karasu:

Hey I thought there was only me doing that.

• @afiNity:

Shut up clan fag.