Negative knockback.

• I am not really sure how else to describe it. Occasionally when I hit a person with a brandistock and they block it instead of being knocked back like usual they will accelerate towards me unnaturally quickly. They will accelerate faster than if they were just running. It is quite inconvenient, you expect to increase the distance between you and your opponent and they are actually thrown at you instead. Does anyone else experience this?

• The brandistock horizontal swing is so fast it creates a vortex that sucks everything in.

• This happens when someone sprints towards you when they parry (and maybe turns while they parry to reverse the knockback?). I don’t ever have the chance to use it so I don’t know. Whenever I fight vanguards they just get ripped to shreds by archers.

• @Karasu:

This happens when someone sprints towards you when they parry (and maybe turns while they parry to reverse the knockback?). I don’t ever have the chance to use it so I don’t know. Whenever I fight vanguards they just get ripped to shreds by archers.

happens while sprinting forward and feinting to parry. Not sure why FTP causes it to work more.

• Had this with spear and polearm slashes - you hit somebody and the knock"back" is directed to the side and slightly in your direction. Once I threw a Knight on myself who killed me (spear slashers actually deserve it :-) ). Might be because of the weapon length if you hit them late during release - your weapon tracers connect with their backs and send them flying towards you.