Prisoner escape mode

• The masons would be the prisoners and spawn inside a dungeon. This would be a special event mode.

They would start as a special prisoner class with only their fists as an option. As they spawn they would reach a point to pick up daggers and short swords and maybe hatchets. As they got further they would pick up other weapons like primary weapons. OR click E on armor racks to get class armor like archers vanguard knight armor. The cool thing you can do with this mode to give the masons a neat advantage for their disadvantage in the beginning is the ability to pick these weapons up. So if you reach the knight armor set you could have knight armor and still have a bow. So they would start off struggling getting out of the dungeon. At the end it would be escaping the city or castle however you guys would choose to do it.

The offset of using only fists in daggers would be getting cool combinations of armor and weapons. So I could be running along and get a MAA armor set, also get dodge and end up grabbing a great sword. Obviously class balance would be way off…but it would be just for this map. I Think it would be fun to play as both sides. Perhaps to make Agatha more appealing as part of the last objective point. The highest score person becomes the Jailer. Has special weapon options is strong like the king

So you give both sides something to work for.

• I like the idea of escaping prison as an objective, but i don’t like the pick-up-random-weapon-or-armor- thing :d

• maybe run the the armory to suit up

• Maybe a little off the topic, but it might make a cool map.

One team breaks in through a weakspot in the jails, and fights up through the jails, barracks, servants quarters, up to the throne to kill the king with each scene being grander than the last. Might be cool.

• @Blindga:

Maybe a little off the topic, but it might make a cool map.

One team breaks in through a weakspot in the jails, and fights up through the jails, barracks, servants quarters, up to the throne to kill the king with each scene being grander than the last. Might be cool.

Actually better than prisonner escaping, and easier to make.

• Escaping from prison good idea. but maybe they spawn as “naked” or undefined (that starts with fists or probably a handy stone) class and once they got to the armoury they could choose their ordinary class.

could be a big problem: map should stay realistic. Dungeons are freaking small and tight rooms and hallways staircases and allthat. 32 players could have big troubles with it.

• Idea was thought of already :P

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2461

• well not really thats something different mate but still both awesome ideas