[HUGE BUG] Green Screen

• So, here is a screenshot of what’s going on - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=236003241

I have found that I am not the only person with this problem, though not a single solution.

To start, let me say how this started. I was playing normally in an FFA server, game running flawlessly while talking to a buddy on Skype. Mid game, he has to leave our Skype call, so when he hangs up Skype forces me out of my screen (like an alt-tab) to do their dumb call review. When I brought Chivalry back to full screen it was entirely green. Even after restarting the game, and even my computer, the issue hasn’t corrected itself. I’ve also tried adjusting graphics settings to see if that would correct the problem. The start up screen and all is just fine, but as soon as I get to the main menu it is entirely green and all gameplay is as well. It’s driving me nuts that there isn’t enough support for this awesome game, and this is a huge bug but doesn’t seem to be affecting enough people to get enough attention. Also, I would like avoid having to uninstall the game and re-install it.

So, can anyone tell me what is going on? The game was running perfectly fine on medium settings with my Asus G60VX laptop. NVIDIA 260M, Intel Core 2 DUO 2.2 GHZ, 4GB RAM.

The game at this point is entirely unplayable. Frame rate and everything is fine apart from the fluorescent green.