[Cancelled] AOCTO-War Ships

• Hi all!!
    I allways wanted to do a Chivalry map.

With the contest map, I take the forces to do it.

I did some maps on the game Swat 4, but now I have problems with basic things like collition with models.

MAP:
    Tha base of the game it’s that both teams fight with ships and boats, one team trying to reach the Island fortification, the respawn will be on Islands, and you need to wait for the ships to mount in (As a result, the gameplay will change, it will be like people regroup every life, instead of go like a lone wolf.)

The objectives would be:

• Destroy the Ballistas
    • Control the land zone (flags)
    • Enter and Kill the peasants

I’m open to recruit some people to work with me, if anione wants, ask me freely!

(note) I’m a bad English speaker, sorry for the language.
    –---------------
    Hola a todos!
    Siempre he querido hacer un mapa para Chivalry.

Con el concurso, me he llenado de fuerza para poder hacerlo.

Hice mapas para Swat 4, pero ahora tengo problemas con las colisiones en el SDK.

MAPA:
    La base del juego serán combates con Barcos y barcas, un equipo intentará alcanzar la isla fortificada, el respawn será en islas, y tendrás que esperar a que los barcos pasen para montarte en ellos (como resultado de esto, el Gameplay cambiará, será como si cada equipo se reagrupara antes de ir a atacar, en vez de ir uno a uno por separado)

Los objetivos podrían ser:

• Destruir las Ballestas
    • Controlar la zona de desembarco (banderas)
    • Entrar y matar a los pueblerinos
    • Enter and Kill the peasants

Estoy abierto a que entre gente en el equipo de edición, si alguno quiere, que me lo pregunte!!

• I have been working on it and I decided to cancel it.

I changed because I’m beginer.

I’ve decided to do a modified (Moor) map.