Performance issues

• Chivalry is a very poor optimized game, i know, but is it so bad to the point I get more fps on battlefield 4 with high settings than in this game? It does little to no difference it’s on low settings, some maps are unplayable (40-45 fps and constant drops)

I had better luck with my old graphics card, a HD5770. At least it could maintain 60fps on low settings. I have a 7950 now and updated my OS to windows 8.1 (from w7) and the results weren’t what i was expecting. Is there anything i can do?

My specs are:
    Phenom II 945 (quad)
    AMD HD7950
    8GB of RAM

• Chivalry is heavily dependent on your CPU. I have an i5-750@3.5ghz and a 5850 and have no problems running the game on max settings.

• @Albert!:

Chivalry is heavily dependent on your CPU. I have an i5-750@3.5ghz and a 5850 and have no problems running the game on max settings.

It was ok with my old graphics card, it’s not my cpu. Also, it can’t demand more CPU than bf4, for example.

• Well you can try my INI tweaks. You can find info on the Kila forums. http://kilas.enjin.com/home/m/383971/viewforum/1874991 Use the first 3 stickies, follow the instructions. You will get results.