39 to 40

• Today, after what felt like an eternity, I finally made it to 39. But now I’m curious, how long would it take to get from 39 to 40 so I can get my helmets? Is there any way to measure this?

• There is, the actual killcount and the one needed for the next rank are both in the ini files somewhere. No idea where to find it though.

I’m at 49 and this one takes a while…

• Depends on what game modes you play and who you play with.

I know a guy who got rank 50 in 600 hours without rank glitching because he mainly played public 32 player FFA. And there are many others who take 1000 hours because they like playing LTS a whole lot more.

Also sometimes the game doesn’t seem to count what you did.

There isn’t really a time frame an when you will rank up. Over the uni break I went from 47 to 49. But before then it was taking me ages to rank up. I was on rank 46 forever.

• You can find your stats in My Documents/My Games/Chivalry Medieval Warfare/UDKGame/Config/UDKStats.ini.
    Look for the first CacheAllExpValues=<biggest number="" in="" the="" entire="" file="">. That’s your EXP. Kills count for 200 points, assists count for 100.

To reach rank 40 you need to have 17416 kills total. This means that you won’t reach rank 40 until the line in your file says:
    CacheAllExpValues=3483200(17416*200). Good luck.

(Also confirm whether your number is close or at least less than that. I might be completely miscalculating this, but I think not.)</biggest>

• @Rickvs:

You can find your stats in My Documents/My Games/Chivalry Medieval Warfare/UDKGame/Config/UDKStats.ini.
    Look for the first CacheAllExpValues=<biggest number="" in="" the="" entire="" file="">. That’s your EXP. Kills count for 200 points, assists count for 100.

To reach rank 40 you need to have 17416 kills total. This means that you won’t reach rank 40 until the line in your file says:
    CacheAllExpValues=3483200(17416*200). Good luck.

(Also confirm whether your number is close or at least less than that. I might be completely miscalculating this, but I think not.)</biggest>

Mine says 3124700. And if my calculations are correct, that would mean I have to get 1792 kills before ranking up. And if my further calculations are correct, that would mean about 71 games of FFA with a minimum of 25 kills. It doesn’t seem like that much? Maybe my calculations went badly.

• @Jon:

Mine says 3124700. And if my calculations are correct, that would mean I have to get 1792 kills before ranking up. And if my further calculations are correct, that would mean about 71 games of FFA with a minimum of 25 kills. It doesn’t seem like that much? Maybe my calculations went badly.

Can you handle roughly 12 hours of free for all?

• @lemonater47:

Can you handle roughly 12 hours of free for all?

I spend precisely 100% of my time lazing off in front of my computer, so yeah, I probably could. The problem is that it gets tiring after about 7 or 9 ffas.

• 7-9 FFA games? You sir are a god surviving through all that. And the official FFA servers have like 3 maps on rotation.

The FFA servers down here run far more maps. I don’t know the proper names of all of them but there’s Moor, Ruins, arena, stoneshill village, stoneshill throneroom, Hillside first stage, Hillside ballistas, darkforest cistern and on one of the FFA servers tavern in thrown in for those ho like a good punch up.

All but arena and some say throneroom are good for 32 players. But some people like a good clusterfuck too. More maps makes FFA a bit less boring.

Citadel throneroom FFa ain’t bad either though that’s a custom map. Its made by a developer though. Wish they would add it to the game.

• I just finished playing on one of the official 24p FFA servers. This one definitely had more than three maps. I remember playing at least Moor, Ruins, Stoneshill Village, Arena and Throneroom. It’s been a while since I’ve seen Darkforest in FFA though.

I usually do best in Throneroom. I remember winning with a 2.8 KD earlier today in that map (which by my standards is pretty good, but there are some pros who would argue against that).

• @Karasu:

http://jsfiddle.net/z2NHZ/embedded/result/

Heh you found my calculator. I totally lost the link and couldn’t find it anymore haha

• @afiNity:

Heh you found my calculator. I totally lost the link and couldn’t find it anymore haha

Dude I love this thing thank you so much :D Found it in a thread Tobi made awhile ago and had it bookmarked ever since.

• It’s done lol.

• Teach me master

• @Jon:

It’s done lol.

Gratz!

LFG ICC, at least 3 Paladins

• @Jon:

It’s done lol.

Done?

You did that in like a day.

• @Jon:

It’s done lol.

Reeks of Photosh….Paint.NET.

No but be careful with the xp-grinding there mate. Don’t become the typical rank 40+ found only in crowded TO battles knowing nothing but how to pubstomp.

Also, if you played on a lot of classic duel servers like me, you’re gonna wish you were still around rank 35. Very good compared to others of your rank, but low expectations by everyone.

• I try to avoid going on classic duel servers as much as possible because whenever I do, I’m in for getting rekt. The players on classic duel servers just play so much differently in comparison to those on FFA and LTS servers. Just last night, I was dueling this goldenbucket knight and his sword didn’t even move with the last swing and I died. Has that ever happened to you? It’s pretty much bullshit.

• @Jon:

I try to avoid going on classic duel servers as much as possible because whenever I do, I’m in for getting rekt. The players on classic duel servers just play so much differently in comparison to those on FFA and LTS servers. Just last night, I was dueling this goldenbucket knight and his sword didn’t even move with the last swing and I died. Has that ever happened to you? It’s pretty much bullshit.

Just a desync. A bug that isn’t all that uncommon.