Convince me to keep my money

• OK so Titanfall is coming out tomorrow. It’s $80 with a season pass. I played the demo non-stop for 3 days without leaving my chair. Tell me why I don’t need this.

• Because EA.

• Wow, that was effective. Thank you, sir.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Because EA.

Lol this, was gonna say the same xD

Its EA games man… they only make bad games… all their multiplayer games get boring after like 100 hours and they pull the same shit every year yet they milk all those console and the blind pc peasants that go buy shit from EA and get blinded everytime by lolgraphics

• Just look at BF4 theres like a DLC coming out every 2 god damn weeks with medicore maps to MILK MILK MILK

• @CRUSHED:

Just look at BF4 theres like a DLC coming out every 2 god damn weeks with medicore maps to MILK MILK MILK

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to buy another EA game after what they did to Battlefield.

• I actually like BF4 when it’s not bugging out. The original map packs were delayed while they squished bugs so now they’ll be on a rapid deployment. We’ll see what the last 2 DLCs bring. :|

• @BillDoor:

The original map packs were delayed while they squished bugs so now they’ll be on a rapid deployment

Im sure they did my friend, why would they lie to come up with some bullshit excuse?

• Titanfall isn’t developed by a studio owned or even closely partnered with EA, though. And considering how those guys got burned by Activision I doubt they’d make the same mistakes with EA.

Honestly I’m really on the fence about it as well. It looks so fantastic, but I really dislike EA and the whole $60 digital game thing is just absurd, triple A or no.

• I was very surprised to see Respawn go to EA after that fiasco. If it had even half-assed single player it might be worth $50. I can’t see spending that much for a mp-only game.
    I’ll probably wait until it’s cheap and get reamed by all the 13-year old pros.

• Its going to fail, just like battlefield

Time is a flat circle with EA, its going to happen again and again and again. And its going to fool people and waste their money again and again and again.

Thats how EA works and makes tons of money. Its smart marketing, they dont give a shit about gameplay.

Respawn Entertainment is the next company that will go down the shitter, like DICE. No doubt about it.

They made a huge mistake going with EA. They probably got greedy, but in the end this will end in another trash tier company that makes average medicore games every year.

• Titanfall looks mediocre.

• One, it is $80 bucks. Two, it is also for console aka Xbox one, thus a shit ton of annoying kids playing and ruining servers and game enjoyment. Three, if it ends up being pay to play, aka $10 for special weapons…. ugh , why bother… Four, wait for sale.

• What the fuck is a season pass?

Edit:
    Haha ok, that’s bullshit but genius:

• develop 3/4 of a game.
    • sell it for 80$ by threatening players with a higher price if they buy the remaining parts of the game later
    • ?
    • profit (already earn a shit-ton of money while working on the rest of the game that doesn’t even have to be that good because it’s already sold)

• Battlefield 1942, and Desert Combat mod for that was the best battlefield, because after that EA kept fucking up.

• While I don’t like EAs strategy of selling you part g a game then selling the rest of it later the main problem is is that it isn’t a failure.

Its a massive fucking success.

Premium or a season pass work way better than selling individual things to people.

Call of duty is worse they sell the base game for $90 for less of a game than battlefield or titanfall then add all the DLC on later. I mean it was a ridiculous $150 on steam for one of the COD ghosts packs. Total fall deluxe being $80 is almost half the price for the same amount of stuff.

In the grand scheme of things I put Activision higher than EA on the shittest game publisher leaderboard.
    @Retsnom:

One, it is $80 bucks. Two, it is also for console aka Xbox one, thus a shit ton of annoying kids playing and ruining servers and game enjoyment. Three, if it ends up being pay to play, aka $10 for special weapons…. ugh , why bother… Four, wait for sale.

Don’t get it on console maybe if you don’t want to play with kids. Don’t see how that affects the PC version. Xbox and PC can’t play together.

• I caved in and got Titanfall, and have to say I don’t regret it despite the gutting cost. Very satisfying combat, good map design, passable objective play (nothing very imaginative, but not just mindless deathmatch either). Ironically I think the titan combat is probably the weakest point of the game.

The last full price “triple A” title I bought before this was Borderlands 2 which I didn’t find to be worth the money at all (to me it just felt like more of the same; Borderlands 1.5 really).

• Its amazing how pathetic humans can be. Just keep throwing money at the multi billion dollar entertainment industry while 3.4 million people die from a water related diseas. Meaning they don’t have acces to clean drinking water. Infact 780 million people across the world lack clean drinking water.

Humans need to stop and find a purpose in their life or they’re just another pawn in this endless cycle of degradation and violence. But as long as the next CoD and Game of Thrones is coming out its all kewl.

This whole idea of extreme individualism is disgusting. You need to care as a human. You need to make something out of your life. If you’re not making your environment better you’re just dying.

• @Sophax:

Its amazing how pathetic humans can be. Just keep throwing money at the multi billion dollar entertainment industry while 3.4 million people die from a water related diseas. Meaning they don’t have acces to clean drinking water. Infact 780 million people across the world lack clean drinking water.

Humans need to stop and find a purpose in their life or they’re just another pawn in this endless cycle of degradation and violence. But as long as the next CoD and Game of Thrones is coming out its all kewl.

This whole idea of extreme individualism is disgusting. You need to care as a human. You need to make something out of your life. If you’re not making your environment better you’re just dying.

Shame on you SlyGoat, shame on you.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Shame on you SlyGoat, shame on you.

I’m talking bout anyone personally. Everyone has a choice to do what they want with their life and money.