Best Chivalry video ever.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=slSBvC-OILw#t=209
    Basically KnH was scrimming vs. IN and Forzberg was high as fuck and killed the entire enemy team in Kendo, while crying/laughing after saying: IS COOL I GOT DIS.
    Funny bit starts at 03:30

• Highly doubt he was high on crack. Who the heck smokes crack and plays video games? What’s with that knights PoV? Looks stupid.

• Forzberg does.
    Also that is normal PoV 120 or 130 not sure.

• @Tyoson:

Highly doubt he was high on crack. Who the heck smokes crack and plays video games?

Is cool, he got dis.

• Ban him for being a dirty druggie.

• @Tyoson:

Highly doubt he was high on crack. Who the heck smokes crack and plays video games? What’s with that knights PoV? Looks stupid.

Hell everyone’s high or drunk playing. That’s half of people we ban as they do something really stupid. When they submit an appeal they often say that in their defence.

• Crack is quite useless for gaming though, he had a lucky clear streak imo.

• @Hitom:

Crack is quite useless for gaming though, he had a lucky clear streak imo.

It can make you play unpredictably. Which can Actually work. That’s why feints don’t work much on brand spanking new players. If they haven’t done training they don’t even know what a feint is.

• @lemonater47:

It can make you play unpredictably. Which can Actually work. That’s why feints don’t work much on brand spanking new players. If they haven’t done training they don’t even know what a feint is.

Can is the keyword;) It can go both ways really. Highly doubt anybody on crack can play consistently good. For gaming ownage you want amphetamines.

• drugs = rl hax

• drugs are bad mmk

• @50ShadesofClay:

drugs are bad mmk

Also damn fun! and expensive… So remeber kids, if a stranger offers you some, say thank you.

• Alcohol is good but weed is bad. Logic 101

• @Sophax:

Alcohol is good but weed is bad. Logic 101

This is what 90% of the population in my country belives :( I wanna move….

• what I find interesting is the instant 360 crouch look back OH, missing animation frames. No wonder on one could parry them, not to mention the first few stabs that went through the parrys…… but no one wants to talk about that bs

• @Sophax:

Alcohol is good but weed is bad. Logic 101

no issues with weed… i’ve never acted like that on weed i don’t think though, maybe the FIRST TIME I EVER SMOKED…

• hes lag hakn

• @Retsnom:

what I find interesting is the instant 360 crouch look back OH, missing animation frames. No wonder on one could parry them, not to mention the first few stabs that went through the parrys…… but no one wants to talk about that bs

It seems you are retarded beyond all imagination, so let me explain it for you.
    A 360 would be a full circle so he would just end up turning around, what he did was an 180 overhead.
    Also it seems like you have never seen Zweihander stab drags, cause if you did you wouldn’t be writing this bullshit.
    I asked you once before you brain dead moron, stop posting in my threads if you don’t have anything slightly positive or productive to say.

• I wonder when this whole weed craze is going to die off. There’s nothing cool about smoking weed. Not only is it bad for your health, but it makes you look like an idiot.

By the way, the video perfectly demonstrates how glitched vanguard dragging really is. I hope the new camera / animations in the next patch are going to fix that.

• @Jon:

I wonder when this whole weed craze is going to die off. There’s nothing cool about smoking weed. Not only is it bad for your health, but it makes you look like an idiot.

What are you stances on alcohol and smoking?

Personally I don’t do any kind of drugs but if you’re against weed than you sure as hell must be against alcohol.