We most need New contents. listen TornBanner

• I post here to tell the Tornbanner my opinion.
    I am Japanese chivalry player.
    I have played chivalry more than 1000 hours.

First, thank you for a great game, the Chivalry.
    I am lucky to have met a great game.

But I feel the question in the direction of the game development these days.

Profit is required for business. I think so too.
    However, I think Barbarian skin(and other DLCs) is not so necessary now.
    What I want now is some new contents such as new weapons, maps.

Many Japanese are tired of such updates, including me.
    and that the bug has not been fixed many is due.

Also many Japanese people are getting less and time to play and are getting tired in the game.
    we stuck in a rut in chivalry and we most need new content!!

People would have to go to somewhere immediately if another game if.
    I think some people still is Chivalry is because the game very attractive.
    Many Japanese are playing this game is level 40 the second half.
    I want to know by all means that there are a lot of people who like it just Chivalry.

Sorry if my English is wrong. thank you for read!!

• Map contest…
    http://steamcommunity.com/games/219640/announcements/detail/1751077196597063572

They should focus on making all weapons viable ones before adding new ones imo.

• There’s currently a map contest building up. In a few months we’re guaranteed to get some news about the best maps so far and the workshop will be flooded with great custom maps as well.

• There are mods and lots of maps you can play for now, if you are getting bored. You just need a server with proper ping :)

• there are tons of mods already available (Black Knight, Giant Slayers, Laser Sword etc.)
    • there are tons of maps already available (Wolfslair, Yrilla Shore, Neuschwanstein, Motte…)
    • there is a map contest currently running which will bring at least 5-10 new high quality team objective maps
    • there is a beta patch with a new helmet and new character models

Content is already there and the future looks great :)

• Well he’s right about not needing barbarian skins.

• @lemonater47:

Well he’s right about not needing barbarian skins.

But Pirates for DW is keeeeewl!

• @Hitom:

But Pirates for DW is keeeeewl!

That’s deadliest warrior. And if you look at the polls people actually did want pirates. The 6 classes in that game were in the top 7 in the poll so they made the right choices for what to put in the game. The roman was 2nd but didn’t get in. Though its really a mix of the knight and the spartan.

• @lemonater47:

That’s deadliest warrior. And if you look at the polls people actually did want pirates. The 6 classes in that game were in the top 7 in the poll so they made the right choices for what to put in the game. The roman was 2nd but didn’t get in. Though its really a mix of the knight and the spartan.

Here’s a pro life tip for you: There’s three things in life that are complete bullshit, statistics, statistics and statistics. Go ponder it.

• @Hitom:

Here’s a pro life tip for you: There’s three things in life that are complete bullshit, statistics, statistics and statistics. Go ponder it.

And your evidence to support this is…?

• @lemonater47:

And your evidence to support this is…?

Statistics.

• I wonder what the meta is like there…

• @Eic:

• there are tons of mods already available (Black Knight, Giant Slayers, Laser Sword etc.)
    • there are tons of maps already available (Wolfslair, Yrilla Shore, Neuschwanstein, Motte…)
    • there is a map contest currently running which will bring at least 5-10 new high quality team objective maps
    • there is a beta patch with a new helmet and new character models

Content is already there and the future looks great :)

hah,are you serious? I’ve done some new map and mod them.

I can enjoy an exciting and they certainly.but many Japanese are away from the game.

chivalry needs to be updated on a large scale.

I think the content of that enough new user-made map is the only tree to be completely different.

new weapon and class is required chivalry because it is the main game is to fight.

But why tornbanner is whether the user asks all, the map contest like

• Brandistocks, claymores, and lots of feints.

• I always found the japanese gaming scene very weird. You never meet or talk with them, they seem to be totally isolated from the rest.

• @Stuffy:

I always found the japanese gaming scene very weird. You never meet or talk with them, they seem to be totally isolated from the rest.

They probably just don’t chat.

• @Tyoson:

They probably just don’t chat.

They don’t its pretty damn freaky. They are completely silent.

• Wait for the mapcontest my sons

• Developer

There’s the map contest, and hey, look, a new official TO map http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/18964-IN-PROGRESS-AOCTO-Coldfront-Team-Objective-ALPHA

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Statistics.

Please don’t confuse him.