I'll just leave this here.

• On Wed 12.03.2014 18:09:32 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\031214-7051-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: dxgmms1.sys (0xFFFFF8800F237707)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFF8A02B0CC568, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8800F237707, 0x2)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\Wind ows\system32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: DirectX Graphics MMS
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

So Chivalry gave me a bsod today. Now I’m really fucking confused as to why. No other game or application has ever done this.
    Happend in a FFA on stoneshill, if that means anything, though I highly doubt it.

• Bluescreens aren’t that bad.

You could have kernel power error 41 instead. Your computer just turns off or reboots and it has no idea what the hell caused it.

• @lemonater47:

Bluescreens aren’t that bad.

You could have kernel power error 41 instead. Your computer just turns off or reboots and it has no idea what the hell caused it.

Not really, no. But the fact that Chivalry is the only thing causing it, terribad.

• Actually it is Direct X on your video card drivers that is having the problems with memory as stated. I would check and see if your video card drivers are up to date along with your direct X files.

• “This Stop message occurs when requested data is not found in memory. The system generates a fault, which normally indicates that the system looks for data in the paging file. In this circumstance, however, the missing data is identified as being located within an area of memory that cannot be paged out to disk. The system faults, but cannot find, the data and is unable to recover. Faulty hardware, a buggy system service, antivirus software, and a corrupted NTFS volume can all generate this type of error.”

Sounds very unlikely that chiv is the problem even if it only happens when you play chiv.