Rage post

• PLEASE! You Noobs that decides to host a game to “train” or whatever you do - And when you devs/whatever test your mods and host a game, learn to put a password into it. its not that hard is it? Im sick of finding server where you get kicked out directly without they even speak to you like:
    JOIN: A votecast has been created against player blabla"
    me: "guys, why? just tell me? "
    “kicked”
    HOLY SHHHHH i get pissed of of plebs who cant even into hosting.
    Thats my rant. Thanks

Good game and see you on the battlefield (except archers, f*** for your excistance, go play COD and leave the manly meleeing to men) Oh and delete dodge.exe from MAA, now when you nerfed the “panicparry” its INCREDIBLY hard to play against a moderate skilled MAA.

Ok, i think im done. Excuse me, i have sitting for hours waiting for steam to be up just to notice all server lags or i get kicked without reason.

• Global Moderator

There be pricks who hijack other people’s Servers and kick all who join.

• Stop ffaing in a duel server.

• Use Chiv+ on your duel server.

• @Sophax:

Stop ffaing in a duel server.

i never do this. In fact even in pure ffa server i would see some dueling i wont disturb them. im a nice player

• it sucks when someone ffa’s in a duel server, but i sure laugh when it happens, cause im all like wind up and then ffa’er is all like slash from behind and my head is all like rolling on the arena floor and then the ffa’er gets soundly ****d and he’s all like wtf!!!

• @cocacola:

PLEASE! You Noobs that decides to host a game to “train” or whatever you do - And when you devs/whatever test your mods and host a game, learn to put a password into it. its not that hard is it? Im sick of finding server where you get kicked out directly without they even speak to you like:
    JOIN: A votecast has been created against player blabla"
    me: "guys, why? just tell me? "
    “kicked”
    HOLY SHHHHH i get pissed of of plebs who cant even into hosting.
    Thats my rant. Thanks

Good game and see you on the battlefield (except archers, f*** for your excistance, go play COD and leave the manly meleeing to men) Oh and delete dodge.exe from MAA, now when you nerfed the “panicparry” its INCREDIBLY hard to play against a moderate skilled MAA.

Ok, i think im done. Excuse me, i have sitting for hours waiting for steam to be up just to notice all server lags or i get kicked without reason.

We Devs do not kick people, even if we are on a test server we generally encourage others to join. If we need to kick, we’ll let you know.

• Don’t join servers that give you 200+ ping either.

• play modded matrix mayhem server ,there is no vote kick or team damage, follow the rules and you will literally never get kicked

• Talking about noobs. 2 posts, joined 2014, thinks CftP is a nerfed panic parry, hating on dodge and archers.

Dude. Chill.

• maybe he shouldn’t come to my server cause my archers can dodge.

• @WARSAW:

maybe he shouldn’t come to my server cause my archers can dodge.

The more I hear about your server the more it sounds like utter shit.

• @gndo:

The more I hear about your server the more it sounds like utter shit.

^This is an understatement.