An Official Chivalry Tournament Youtube Channel?

• Hey guys, so I just found out twitch deletes past broadcasts after about 5 days and was wondering if any other guys who cast would be interested in a Youtube channel that we could put all of the past tournaments on. Twitch does have a function to upload them right to Youtube so it wouldnt be too hard. Also this would help centralize a lot of the competitive content. And this would be open to EU and NA.

Thoughts?

• They would have to actually be recorded with recording software and not just streamed. Very few people can stream 1080 with at least 30 fps. Plus because it’s a stream, there will be a lot of artifacting and pixelation, which would make the Youtube video look crummy.

I would recommend Dxtory or Shadowplay to use for recording.

• I will get back into recording more once my new computer is up and running.

• I hope this is done. twitch is fine for live-streams, but it’s horrible trying to find archived videos if they even exist anymore. A central youtube channel for that is much preferred.

• “Gee Dr.Nick you should really make a central youtube channel!”

But I guess no one liked my video work.

• So I decided to test out the quality of a direct upload from twitch on my own channel. I stream 60fps @ 720p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65NJd2MimdQ

Imo its good enough, but maybe not for everyone. I still think regardless of quality it is so damn easy that we should do it. I literally just had to link my twitch channel to my youtube channel and that was it. It doesnt use my upload either.

• @chickeen:

So I decided to test out the quality of a direct upload from twitch on my own channel. I stream 60fps @ 720p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65NJd2MimdQ

Imo its good enough, but maybe not for everyone. I still think regardless of quality it is so damn easy that we should do it. I literally just had to link my twitch channel to my youtube channel and that was it. It doesnt use my upload either.

That video is really blurry and fuzzy. Unless you can stream with a really high bitrate, it won’t come anywhere close to the quality a regular recorded version would capture. Just use Dxtory or Shadowplay.

• I nominate Dr. Nick to record and Height to cast all matches. Srs guise do et

• @Flippy:

That video is really blurry and fuzzy. Unless you can stream with a really high bitrate, it won’t come anywhere close to the quality a regular recorded version would capture. Just use Dxtory or Shadowplay.

Just did a bit of testing, and for me it puts way too much stress on my computer to record and stream at the same time. Looks like it would be better to have one streamer and one recorder.

• @chickeen:

Just did a bit of testing, and for me it puts way too much stress on my computer to record and stream at the same time. Looks like it would be better to have one streamer and one recorder.

That would be best.

• TB should fix the demo/replay-feature. But oh well I already suggested that 1,5 years ago and I doubt it will ever happen

• i have a cap card and can record/stream in 1080p/30

• @afiNity:

TB should fix the demo/replay-feature. But oh well I already suggested that 1,5 years ago and I doubt it will ever happen

would be fucking epic for this game but sadly it wont happen because even epic games dont give a fuck to fix the demo system in udk