• i just played a round with longsword and slammed my face on keyboard

fucking easymode weapon fucking ridiculous shit

buff sow plz

• fov hakn, reads every feint

• Holy shit that is crazy FOV, fuck doing that just to get a high score haha

• @Toll:

Holy shit that is crazy FOV, fuck doing that just to get a high score haha

the fuck you talking about

• lmao poor crushy just got lucky score with noobs,ah anyway we already seen his sucky scores with good players.

• @DamnForgot:

lmao poor crushy just got lucky score with noobs,ah anyway we already seen his sucky scores with good players.

okay, random joe, i believe you

• how do we know you didnt go 54-1 with the SOW and then switch to the longsword for the last kill moneyshot finish? seems pretty fishy to me

• im just kidding guys i dont want to nerf longsword, people already threatening my life on steam because i call nerf on LS

but plz torn banner buff damage on both those weapons kthx

• Both are fine.

/thread

• @Kreittis:

Both are fine.

/thread

^this. If anything slightly buff both. But the longsword needs no nerfs. Being one of the best players of the game + having a massive FOV with a really good frame rate in a pub might have something to do with that score.

Man that FOV. In 4:3 too. Many games have the FOV locked at 60 how do you survive them?

• @lemonater47:

Man that FOV. In 4:3 too. Many games have the FOV locked at 60 how do you survive them?

I don’t play them.

• This post is deleted!

• @CRUSHED:

i just played a round with longsword and slammed my face on keyboard

fucking easymode weapon fucking ridiculous shit

And while were on, buff maul damage please. Like sometimes it hits the body or the legs, and doesn’t 1hit kill. What is with that? You seen the size of the thing?

• Crushed found out about pub stomping. now thinks weapon is op. lel

• @CRUSHED:

im just kidding guys i dont want to nerf longsword, people already threatening my life on steam because i call nerf on LS

but plz torn banner buff damage on both those weapons kthx

/tenchars.

• @Kreittis:

Both are fine.

Not really - but they are almost fine. Twohanded the Sword of War is in an advantage as it can kill Vanguards and Knights easier. Onehanded the Longsword is better as its longer and deals more damage (the SoW stab doesn’t translate in a significant advanatge here).

Longsword (2H) overhead damage should be increased by 1. Maybe thats enough maybe it could also get a small windup decrease on it and 1 more damage on stab (which would make both attacks twoshot Vanguards without changing the HTK vs Knights).

The Sword of War (1H) stab could get 2 more damage - this way the stab translates into a significant advantage (twoshotting Vanguards …and fourshotting Knights with leg stabs).

• Just to point out that a dagger can still kill a knight in just 1 more hit tgan a SOW (1-h). so yeah buff SOW and nerf daggers to about say 50% would probably do :-)6

• Yeah lets buff everything to 2/3hit knights who are supposed to be tanks. I mean knights are so op they need some massive nerfing, this will fix everything.

• @Kreittis:

Yeah lets buff everything to 2/3hit knights who are supposed to be tanks.

Thats exactly what shouldn’t happen.

• Kreittis i cant work out if that was sarcasm or reverse sarcasm but hqve decuded i dont understand it. just pointing out howxquite a hefty piece of steel wielded by a knight does only marginly more damage than sometjing 1/4 ish of the size and weight and still magically gets through armor…