Next Steam sale?

• Devs are able to set their own sales on Steam now. Now that the rank/unlock bug is fixed, how about another big sale? Maybe even a free to play weekend!

Thoughts?

• Not really a big point to it. Chivalry is already on sale too frequently if you ask me. With a promising beta and a custom map contest I’d say postpone the next sale for a bit.
    Yes, random people who bought the game might be good with the UDK, but… meh. I’d rather not deal with all the questions and raging votekicks atm.

Although I do know a few guys I promised to alert when Chiv’d be for sale again.

• Not a bad idea, been a while since the last one.

• This post is deleted!

• @Rickvs:

Not really a big point to it. Chivalry is already on sale too frequently if you ask me. With a promising beta and a custom map contest I’d say postpone the next sale for a bit.
    Yes, random people who bought the game might be good with the UDK, but… meh. I’d rather not deal with all the questions and raging votekicks atm.

Although I do know a few guys I promised to alert when Chiv’d be for sale again.

Yeah this. A couple of things need fixing first. I feel like I’m flogging a dead horse here, but archers need to be addressed before another sale, it’ll be a turkey shoot otherwise.

Kill them with fire

• @Harry:

Yeah this. A couple of things need fixing first. I feel like I’m flogging a dead horse here, but archers need to be addressed before another sale, it’ll be a turkey shoot otherwise.

Kill them with fire

You mean the brand new archers who get destroyed by counter archers and run from melee combat.

• @lemonater47:

You mean the brand new archers who get destroyed by counter archers and run from melee combat.

It will be dreadful. You know this. All those young vanguards running in a straight line for all the archers to headshot….

Lets try and keep players next time there is a sale, not scare them off.

• Yeah, tell them to not play archer.

• I like to chat to new archers: “You bought a medieval combat game and you’re playing archer???”
    "

• @BillDoor:

I like to chat to new archers: “You bought a medieval combat game and you’re playing archer???”
    "

Becuase there were archers in medieval combat.

• @lemonater47:

Becuase there were archers in medieval combat.

You’re just trolling. Stop it.

• Not until after next patch and new maps for sure. Anything before that would be a waste.

• @Harry:

You’re just trolling. Stop it.

Well I’m not wrong. Whether you hate archers or not archers were in medieval times and this is a medieval game.