Official Classic Servers

• I would really like to get the mixed maplist back. Its much less fun to play all maps of one gamemode then all maps of another gamemode etc. Should be a mix in my opinion with a higher ratio of TO maps (as there are so few right now).

Also: Is there a chance of new maps added to them? Looking at the map contest in particular.

Another thing: An Official Classic server with 100% FF and only first person would be nice too (right now there are only TO servers).

• I’ve randomized the maps

• Can you randomize the maps on the singapore servers? They are in alphabetical order…

• @dudeface:

Can you randomize the maps on the singapore servers? They are in alphabetical order…

They use the same profiles so they should both be random.

• Then I guess it randomly chose 5 KOTH maps in a row. And then cycled through all the FFA maps ;)
    I think this was fixed a couple days ago but it seems to be doing the same thing now.

• @dudeface:

Then I guess it randomly chose 5 KOTH maps in a row. And then cycled through all the FFA maps ;)
    I think this was fixed a couple days ago but it seems to be doing the same thing now.

I’ll have to check on Monday, sorry.

• Thanks. ^__^