Any way to reset rank?

• Honestly, I really miss the sense of progression you’d feel from weapon unlocks. Since TB isn’t looking at adding more anytime soon, and things are starting to feel a little stale, I’d rather have something to work towards than keep my rank. It stalled for about 3 months during the glitched period anyways. Is there a way to reset my rank without using a different Steam account?

• Work towards being a better player, the ranks and unlocks come from that anyway.

• @Toll:

Work towards being a better player, the ranks and unlocks come from that anyway.

Huh? I’ve already unlocked every weapon, I’d like to do it again so I have a project to work on in-game.

• Can’t you pretend they are locked?

• @Mockingbirch:

Huh? I’ve already unlocked every weapon, I’d like to do it again so I have a project to work on in-game.

What about collecting heads? Like heads with shiny golden helmets on them.

• I want to be rank 0 again to get into those low rank servers and smash noobs hehe

• Mod

Challenge yourself. Use weapons that aren’t considered good. I used sling and sabre for just over a month only. If you’re bored, make the game harder for yourself. Most people just find a weapon that they’re comfortable with and only use that, and then get bored.

• I’m now at level 12 and would rather stay there…damned embarrassing when I get my ass kicked by 3s and 4s :(

• Sometimes the game bugs out and you appear level 5 for a little while. You can make it to level 10 in only a few maps of FFA. You lose your golden helm too, until you join another server and you’re back to Level 55 or whatever.

• @Mockingbirch:

You don’t want to reset your level. Hats brah, hats. It’s a much bigger and harder thing to work towards but the rewards are so… hat shaped.

• Honestly? Join a clan. Play with people who are better than you - they always exist. Join a tournament or work towards teamplay (2v2s and 3v3s) You dont always have to play the “Rush in and kill stuff” gamemode. Teamplay is the hardest aspect of every game - b ut achieving it unlocks tournaments and real competition. (if you watch or play League or an MMO, you’ll understand)