4 Part’s

First Two Are Push Objectives
    Third Objective Is A Breaking
    Fourth Objective Is A Plant And Destroy One

AOCTO-Hemkomst_P :

4 Part’s

Firest Objective Chop Down The Forest Outside Of The Second Camp
    Second Objective Burn Down The Second Campside
    Third Objective Break The Border Agatha Put Up On The Door To The Firest Arriving Camp Of Agatha
    Fourth Objective Put Up Ladder’s To Get In To The Camp

Find The Hidden Easter Egg On The Map And Punch It!

• ive played urskogen and it is one of my favorite chivalry maps i am also looking forward to hemkomst

• @miller09:

ive played urskogen and it is one of my favorite chivalry maps i am also looking forward to hemkomst

nice to see people enjoying it and hemkomst is now up but i need feedback on balance for it and what i need to fix up on it im also going to start on a thrid map for this to build up a lor about this place

• My feed back for Urskogen is simply this: it needs collision looked at in the forests on either side of the objective cart, and maybe a small alternative path to help widen certain problem areas (it feels like a constant choke point through the push part). Otherwise, I love the dark and rainy atmosphere, and the chaos that ensues with it. The only major problem is trying to traverse the foresty areas, you get caught on every little thing. I may provide screenies if these issues still exist, I haven’t played Urskogen in a while. The first time I did play it though, running as a maul knight through the trees and ambushing players was hysterical fun

• @Gauntlet:

My feed back for Urskogen is simply this: it needs collision looked at in the forests on either side of the objective cart, and maybe a small alternative path to help widen certain problem areas (it feels like a constant choke point through the push part). Otherwise, I love the dark and rainy atmosphere, and the chaos that ensues with it. The only major problem is trying to traverse the foresty areas, you get caught on every little thing. I may provide screenies if these issues still exist, I haven’t played Urskogen in a while. The first time I did play it though, running as a maul knight through the trees and ambushing players was hysterical fun

yeah the old urskogen was bad at the floor but this one i have now a new floor and its patch up better but thanks for the feedback mate but yeah take a look at the latest one of urskogen and you s´wont get stuck on places

• thanks for the feedback the map overall is done its just balance that really is the big thing right now that i need to know the most of if the map is to dark i can see what i can do about it also hemkomst is now a TO map thats in the Urskogen lor and its the same map but diffrent objectivs and so and im working on another TO map thats for the lor to here in this map

• played hemkomst and i like it but there are alot of problems at the moment especially in the agatha spawn tents in objective 2 people seem to get stuck

• @miller09:

played hemkomst and i like it but there are alot of problems at the moment especially in the agatha spawn tents in objective 2 people seem to get stuck

thanks for telling me that i havent gotten to test them so i realy need people to try them out i will start working and fixing that now

• I have updated Hemkomst now so the spawn is fixt but the cart still has no texture im still working on that to fix it and im also started a new TO map thats now in the works

• sneck pick on the new TO map http://i.imgur.com/OSsAEyK.jpg

• Get some elevation on your landscape, man! this stuff needs to be planned out before you get too far and it adds so much more to the gameplay in terms of limiting combat, giving scale to the land and lots more.

• Let me ask you one thing your saying a map with trees in the way the ground not been on falt floor needs more elevation, when that just makes the liner path smaller and just forces people to play on the rode and not give them a change to do anything else. Maybe you should think what it means when you say limiting combat when the map has alot of areas were you can realy work with the ground and the lay up. Or if you are taking about the screen shot i have posted here that map is not even done on the building part so dont start talking about stuff form one screenshot you see. That TO map is no were nere ready so dont just assume what im doing and then just start talking about how it should look.

• @nakusuru:

sneck pick on the new TO map http://i.imgur.com/OSsAEyK.jpg

that looks really good keep up the work haha

• @miller09:

that looks really good keep up the work haha

thanks mate still alot to go

• Hey I was testing all the maps on the official test server and when the server switched to your map I got an error that said something about missing MyPackage. I forgot to screenshot that but when I tried to join in from the server browser I got this error. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244528394

Not sure if this is something on my end or steams or the maps. At least one person was able to get in but a lot couldn’t.

Edit: This is the message you get when you’re in the server and it switches to urskogen.

• Played Urskogen today on the test server and I really dig the look and feel of the first half of the map. The simple layout is nice and seems like it would make for some good fights.

Had trouble burning the barrels though. The barrels closest to the attackers spawn didn’t want to catch fire.

• hej man i think this error is on your end i have never seen it or heard of that befor

@Jonks!:

Hey I was testing all the maps on the official test server and when the server switched to your map I got an error that said something about missing MyPackage. I forgot to screenshot that but when I tried to join in from the server browser I got this error. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244528394

Not sure if this is something on my end or steams or the maps. At least one person was able to get in but a lot couldn’t.

Edit: This is the message you get when you’re in the server and it switches to urskogen.

• Yea it turns out its just me as I was the only one kicked from the testing server for this map.

• Played map during testing time yesterday. Over the map is pretty solid and has good objectives. The narrowness in first path makes for some very tight combat as well as being able to ride the cart into camp. Ammo spawns are too fast and player can firebomb cart over and over. I find that most of the beginning is spent with tree in my face and have a hard time not killing team mates. There are areas where it is raining inside, and it is too dark and red. Everyone dies in the end when barrels explode is unsatisfying. The map however has great potential and with a little tweaking here and there can be fantastic.

• Aggregated feedback from the development team. If you have questions, or need clarification, please
    keep it in this thread. I will not be answering private messages. Remember, this is only Round 1,
    and nobody is out it at all.

General Map Feedback**

• Visually flat.
    • Too Linear
    • Pushable too long.
    • Use Landscape, NOT Terrain. Terrain disappears after alt-tabbing.
    • Collision needs work. Path by cart is ok. Everywhere else is sticky.

Objective#1

• Too Long
    • Repetitive. Path surround by trees, occasional bridge.

Objective#2

• Path to breakable is unclear
    • Breakable is unclear itself.

Objective#3

• Unclear what is going on here.
    • Why are barrels apparating?
    • Why did we spend all that time pushing the cart? Don’t see how it connects with this.