For the ones loving Chivalry

• If you people wish for Chivalry to stay alive, then you should have to take pride in having a community.
    ‘Some’ of you may want to change your attitude, and not act like an absolute retard, in order to retain this community.
    Else, people will be leaving.
    Some have already left, and many more will continue to leave if this goes on.
    Is that what you want?

After my gaming experience this night, i seriously consider to do leave.
    There was no way to reason. there was no way to connect.
    There was nothing but the feeling of being surrounded by absolute goons
    with which i did not want to play with.

• Sounds like a personal problem

• Welcome to the internet.

• Now take of your mask.

• People are arseholes. As they are for many games. Just this one makes people rage as well.

Thats why you have admins.

• Can this stupid fucking troll account just get perma banned?

• This is not a MMO, not sure why you would want to connect with random people staring at their feet.

• @Flippy:

Can this stupid fucking troll account just get perma banned?

Does his freedom of speech irritate you?

• I guess you guys just proved his point :D

• @Eic:

I guess you guys just proved his point :D

yes lol

• its kind of is true though coming into chivalry the community feels very unfriendly you see a high rank do something you don’t understand and theres 2 ways a new player will respond

1. what and how did you do that - which usually gets no response from almost any 1 in the server

2. your using an exploit which is followed by the entire server saying its a mechanic in game then insulting the new player that doesn’t understand them by either saying “waaaaaaaaa” or telling them to “get gud” (and ppl wonder why chivalry doesn’t have many players any more)

from personal experience ive actually rage quited chivalry for about 6months because I didn’t understand what or why things were happening and when I asked for help I was met with either silence or insults

its been what feels like a very long and maybe hard road for some of us to get where we are in chivalry right now try to remember what it was like trying to learn this game and do what you can to help out the noobs we’ve all been there they need it if we keep having people be complete asses to the new players we wont get any more noobs and this game will die…… once someones bought the game played it and gets turned off to it… they might not come back…we don’t need to be their friends just be helpful

• This post is deleted!

• This community can’t be any worse than the LoL/WoW PVP community.

• @Tombstone:

…wise rambling…

At first I thought the OP was an assumptive idiot.

But then I read what Tombstone Jack had to say, and it made some sense.

I still think the OP is an idiot.

• Then guess there is still some contemplation left to do for you.
    What are you going to do for the future of humanity? What could be done?
    Not sure if you’re aware of it, but i see a little contradiction here.
    But then again, lack of insight or knowledge can do that to people.

I am not concerned about what they say, dont worry about that. People can say what they want.
    If you’re so observant as you previously tried to proof of yourself,
    you should know that theres little problem if it comes to detachment, here.
    I am however, concerned about whether there is respect, a sense of humanity.
    Speaking of concern for the future of humanity.
    Respect, a sense of humanity, to begin with; is a very important thing that HAS to be cultivated.
    To begin with, as it is not clear at all where to begin in the first place by some in this dieing community.
    Tell me, how am i supposed to play a strategic game, as a thug, on a team full of … ?
    In perspective of quality gaming that is… to some of you it may not matter, as there is nothing else in life.
    So whether they’re experiencing quality gaming, it does not matter for them anyway.
    But what about those that do matter?
    To how many do we want to limit our gaming experience?

See, this is not really about me, Word.
    This is about, you. also.
    If you think that im a little child that is butthurt by what has happened, and that that is the issue,
    then you have little consciousness of what is going on here.

• We’re playing a game about killing, and you’re talking about humanity. Nice logic.

• @Tombstone:

1. what and how did you do that - which usually gets no response from almost any 1 in the server

from personal experience ive actually rage quited chivalry for about 6months because I didn’t understand what or why things were happening and when I asked for help I was met with either silence or insults

True enough a lot of players just don’t like chatting about tactics in the middle of battle. I kind of wish they’d redo/enhance the voice chat that used to work in the game… make it so it’s just your team, for instance. I think half the time you type in a question to someone in the midst of battle, they just don’t see it/read it in time, or they’re not paying attention to the dialogue box and focusing on killing. For the folks that respond to valid questions with insults… not much you can do about them other than switch to archer and head-shot them a couple of times until they leave :P Or ignore them as they are usually not in the majority :-/

• Usually people explain things well and even try to teach tactics. You just gotta find a good, populated FFA Duel server, which is getting harder and harder lately. Don’t let this classic mode die off people.

• Indeed, as i was saying.
    Let me give a quick correction to that.
    That behaviour is not part of our nature at all. It is all conditioning that has been taken on by the ego.
    Wow that was simple…
    Not sure if you knew, but you’re talking to a very driven psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist, and life-coach.
    Teaching me about human nature? then make sure you got it correct.

• @JanTerri:

Indeed, as i was saying.
    Let me give a quick correction to that.
    That behaviour is not part of our nature at all. It is all conditioning that has been taken on by the ego.
    Wow that was simple…
    Not sure if you knew, but you’re talking to a very driven psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist, and life-coach.
    Teaching me about human nature? then make sure you got it correct.

You may be all that. Sound plausible to me. Thing is though this is the Internet. Makes people really nasty. They can do whatever they like with no direct repercussions. So you get really horrible people. Its fun to abuse people. So people do it.