Razer Ouroboros mouse

• You know given I paid $5,000 for this mouse.

It could have come with a charging station since leaving it out overnight completely drains the battery.

Pain in the ass I have to dedicate a laptop to charge this little fucker.

• Overpriced ricer shit.

• razer toplel

• I thought it did come with a charging station? Maybe you got gypped.

• Does (or should) come with a charging station but even with it attached the batteries will still drain if it’s connected to a standby or sleeping laptop/PC.

Still overpriced junk.

• I just swap Eneloops if my G700S gets low while gaming.

• get logitech g400/intelli and stop wasting your money

• @CRUSHED:

get logitech g400/intelli and stop wasting your money

na man you need to buy razer mice, it increase your skill by 500%

• @rumpelstiltskin:

na man you need to buy razer mice, it increase your skill by 500%

R.A.T. 9 for maximum skill

• @CRUSHED:

R.A.T. 9 for maximum skill

Two R.A.T 9’s = double the skill

• I still laugh at people & reviewers who think high dpi and a laser sensor is actually a good thing.

• @CRUSHED:

I still laugh at people & reviewers who think high dpi and a laser sensor is actually a good thing.

Don’t you know you need a mouse with at least 6400dpi to be good at any game?

• I think I run mine at 3000dpi. My main priority was ergonomics and wireless performance tho.

The coolest mouse I ever had was the MX Revolution, but it sucked ass for gaming. The electronically activated clutch in the mousewheel was equal parts hilariously overengineered and incredibly awesome.

• I still laugh at people & reviewers who think high dpi and a laser sensor is actually a good thing.

lol yeah but you have no clue about mouse bro, you just heard some common stuff and repeat it, actually high dpi can be a good thing with some mouse since at equal sensitivity (cm/360) but with higher dpi and lower sensitivity ingame, the grid at which you move your crosshair become finer and finer so movement are smoother, high dpi would probably be better with your torture device g400, i’m happy to make your education bro, till next time.

• @Edmund:

lol yeah but you have no clue about mouse bro, you just heard some common stuff and repeat it, actually high dpi can be a good thing with some mouse since at equal sensitivity (cm/360) but with higher dpi and lower sensitivity ingame, the grid at which you move your crosshair become finer and finer so movement are smoother, high dpi would probably be better with your torture device g400, i’m happy to make your education bro, till next time.

lol man, edmund you are funny!

• Screw all your High DPI and 20 buttons crap! Nothing beats the legendary MX518. (cord is shitty though)
    Between 100-150€ on amazon right now, which speaks for itself…I picked mine up for 20€ back then

• bow to the king

• Just to clear it i use 400 dpi myself because i use a classic wmo but it’s a common misunderstanding to think that higher dpi or 16/9 will give you input lag or frame skipping, in fact you’re gonna have skipping when you use 400 dpi on high res like 1920/1080 and a relatively high sens, for lower or mid res it’s ok.

• @CRUSHED:

I still laugh at people & reviewers who think high dpi and a laser sensor is actually a good thing.

Agreed, I used to play on low budget mouses all the time, I only have a fairly expensive wireless one now because, I am just fancy like that. The mouse doesn’t make the man.

• Mouse thread?

Cost me 29€