Oversized startup menu

• My startup menu is larger then my 1920x1080 resolution screen…
    it happened after i switched from a dead LCD to 17 inch CRT and then back to a new 22 inch LED.
    I tried to reinstall the game, also deleted every single file i found that related to the game before reinstalling.
    same problem.

help :X

• yes I had the same issue a while ago,
    there was a way deep in the files to double click the udk file and it would bypass your chiv launcher and just start the game,
    but I thought they fixed this issue a patch or 2 ago?

here is the directory that I used to bypass that bug
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win64

once you get there double click the udk file and it “should” start your game bypassing the launcher.

• You can also add -cmw as a launch option in the Steam library properties for the game. That’ll launch Medieval Warfare directly. I don’t think anyone plays DW so that’s probably not a problem.

This appears to be a problem with Windows GUI scaling set above 100%. If you’re using windows 7 you can change that from Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Display

• thank you both.
    indeed my GUI is scaled at 150%, 22 inch 1080p screen doesn’t work well with native icons, just too tiny…

• Developer

The launcher should still fit, but the auto position does put the buttons off the screen.

• TB made it so you can move it though now too so people should be able to drag it to the top of the screen also.

that’s what got me before I couldn’t move the launcher window.
    now you can though.