Retarded Archer Limits

• Holyshit what a retarded assshit idea? some boys just whined about it and you added limits oh my god…
    LIMITS ON OFFICIAL SERVERS! OFFICIAL!
    whats wrong with you TB.
    4 useless archers in team!players who are good with archer class cant even change to it!I cant even change my class to archer in time!no strategy!(example: we got 4 blind archers and another team got some sneaky pros - horrible\etc)!
    no archer parties!nofun!shit!

So…
    Now people cant choose their fav class.And even if we have some blindarchers…sometimes i prefer to get teamarrow instead of another lmb retard that will attack thru teammates.

we already have some lame servers with 4archer limits.

-after many funny posts:
    We have one huge crowd of whining noobs.2 SIDES.
    One side saying that archers are OP and you need damn limits(archers in team - OP)
    The other side saying that archers are just miserable easykills(archers in team - SUX)
    both sides are crying melee suckers.As i said before you guys are so pathetic - you just contradicted yourself lol

REMOVE LIMITS RIGHT NOW.

• i like the archer limit

• Archer limit is a godsend for pubs. 10 archers on a team nearly half the time was stupid. Now people will actually play the game instead of thinking it’s CoD.

• It’s only your problem if you sux with archers and think about cod. Archery - medievaltime not fuqqing COD!
    Now people cant choose their fav class.And even if we have some badeyearchers…sometimes i prefer to get teamarrow instead of another lmb retard that will attack thru teammates.

• Ooh, the bravery of being out of raange. Kill the archers!

I, for one, am glad that I won’t be needing to spam that voice command quite so much now. Thank you, Torn Banner, for the archer limits.

• @DamnForgot:

It’s only your problem if you sux with archers and think about cod. Archery - medievaltime not fuqqing COD!
    Now people cant choose their fav class.And even if we have some badeyearchers…sometimes i prefer to get teamarrow instead of another lmb retard that will attack thru teammates.

My head hurts just reading this thread…

• @DamnForgot:

It’s only your problem if you sux with archers and think about cod. Archery - medievaltime not fuqqing COD!

With this kind of English I’m assuming you’re at or under the age of 12.

• @Flippy:

Archer limit is a godsend for pubs. 10 archers on a team nearly half the time was stupid. Now people will actually play the game instead of thinking it’s CoD.

This, I love archer limit.

• I think they are set too low. And they seem to be on every official server.

• This post is deleted!

• It’s a good thing the noobs are playing archer, how else will they learn to play? Archer limits are fine by me now that I only sling on the odd occasion. If you don’t get an archer slot, try another class? Experiment. There’s more to the game than hiding out of reach with a bow flinging arrows.

• Hey guys lets feed the troll.

• We should limit MAA to 4 a team, and vanguards, maybe only 3. Their LMB spam is too much. Except Knights, have as many knights as you want.

• @Toll:

We should limit MAA to 4 a team, and vanguards, maybe only 3. Their LMB spam is too much. Except Knights, have as many knights as you want.

Nope.
    /10chars

• Its good to finally play a Melee Game

• @YarnuTheDog:

Its good to finally play a Melee Game

You have an archer limit of 2 on a 32 player custom map server. How are we supposed to test the maps properly???

• fuck 8+ archers every damn game on defending. Now smokepots and shields and shit are actually viable. My server has a 2 archer limit and even that seems fine to me. 4 is fucking absolutely fair considering it’s official servers and stuff, i didn’t even know about it until just now and that’s fucking awesome. Having arrows flying goddamn everywhere with the insane amount of damage they do is ridiculous, and half the time it completely unbalances objectives because archers can control an entire area and push.

good job.

• @lemonater47:

You have an archer limit of 2 on a 32 player custom map server. How are we supposed to test the maps properly???

Man up and play a melee class.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Man up and play a melee class.

But a peasant hat doesn’t look good on the other classes.

• Obviously a peasant hat is only fit for an archer.